[3008 II] Nachrüstung Grip Control

• hello. How do you know which bits have to be changed in coding with Arduino? Is there a program to know which bit to modify? I mean, for example, to activate the serial alarm that I know is in the bsi <752:652, but then how do I know which one activates it? or in this case the grip control

• Activation of grip control is very easy I have done mine with diagbox you just need to change on bsi and abs module some configs but need to do manual coding . Also on abs if doesn’t allow you to do manual coding just update module with latest software and the change coding , I can’t remember which configs i change as i have done this three years ago but if someone needs it let me know .

Hi, i have a 3008, I managed to code almost everything on grip control besides the ESP.

How did you code the ESP?

I used Arduino to code. Thank you

Falls jemand an einer Freischaltung Interesse hat, ich habe ich eine ausgezeichneten Kontakt gefunden-> bei mir ist jetzt alle aktiviert !!! ^^ :thumbs_up: 8o .

Nähere Auskünfte gerne per PN !!

mfg fredi309

Hi I would like to know which values you coded in your ESP.

I am using Arduino for coding and the ESP is the last place I need to code. Thank you

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Arminius () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von ibsicus mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Hi,

you need to enter your value from ESP zone 2101.

• Hi again,

could you be a bit more specific?

Which value/zone do I need to copy and in which ECU zone 2101 should I enter it?

Thank you

• ESP:

Code
    >6AD:68D
    ..... ???? (arduino answer 622101............ write the received value here on the forum)
  • hello. Could you give me the coding for the sport button with light, the cable I bought comes with it and my old one doesn't. I connect it and it doesn't work. Thanks in advance

• there are two sport buttons:

1) normal version

2) for GT

SPORT for GT code is 1609 colour green 6pin
    1) addons pin1

normal version is 1640

• Okay, that's what I understand, thank you. But my problem is that my car comes with a normal sport button and when I bought the cable for grip control it comes with the sport GT button. I have the cable and the GT button but it doesn't work. So I don't know if you have to put some coding to change it from normal to gt?

• GT button has an additional diode on pin1 controlled from Cirocco

• It could then be activated with the Ludwig application. psa arduino cirocco? Or do I disconnect pin 1 on very bad occasions?

• Do you have the entire diagrams for each button to know which pins it goes to in the ciroco? Razor07b7

• 1640 is not directly connected to cirocco

PIN3 GND

PIN4 to BSI

PIN6 to BSI

1609 GT

PIN1 to PIN18 cirocco

PIN3 GND

PIN4 to BSI

PIN6 to PIN17 cirocco

• Could you tell me if the pin that goes to pin 17 of the cirocco is in the black block, since I understand that pin 6 is there and I don't know which one it is in the black block either. the idea to be able to change pin 6 from bsi to cirocco on the black block.

• PIN1 -> ICRA PIN8 -> cirocco PIN18

PIN3 -> ICRA PIN11 -> GND

PIN4 -> ICRA PIN1 -> BSI

PIN6 -> ICRA PIN9 -> cirocco PIN17

• Well I don't understand it, what madness!!! On my car cable there are the two pins as you can see in the previous photo that I posted. both pin8 and 9 and it doesn't work. However, I put my old cable back in and the normal button works. Could you tell me on the normal button, pin 6 goes to bsi pins go to the black block?

• yes normal sport switch have 3 wires and pin6 goes to BSI

PIN1 -> ICRA PIN8 -> cirocco PIN18

PIN4 -> ICRA PIN1 -> BSI

PIN6 -> ICRA PIN9 -> cirocco PIN17

normal switch:

PIN4 -> ICRA PIN1 -> BSI

PIN6 -> ICRA PIN18 -> BSI

if you want use new cable you have problem with pin6 because on ICRA pin18 or pin9 connect. you need to replace the connection from pin9 to pin18 in the new cable if you want to use the standard sport switch

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von razor07b7 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by razor07b7 into this post.

• That is the idea to change pin 9 to 18, which is why I asked you. thank you so much.

pd: I really ridiculous about this button to do the same thing, what a way to complicate it.

• Could you send me the two complete diagrams? please.

• It depends on what version of the car you had. The GT version has a different sports button and does not have GRIP, even as an option. In this case there is no diagram or ready-made cables. You have to do it yourself, following the differences as above, but this should only be the case with the GT button. In the case of a standard one, it should be enough to replace the factory cable with a factory one with GRIP.

• It depends on what version of the car you had. The GT version has a different sports button and does not have GRIP, even as an option. In this case there is no diagram or ready-made cables. You have to do it yourself, following the differences as above, but this should only be the case with the GT button. In the case of a standard one, it should be enough to replace the factory cable with a factory one with GRIP.

Sorry, what you mean the GT doesn't have grip? Are you talking of 3008 pre-facelift and facelift?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.