[3008 II] Nachrüstung Grip Control

• Hello guys i just finished the wiring of grip control i connected directly to bsi but it doesn’t seem to work. I went on a Peugeot dealer but they couldn’t program it.

Can someone help with programming i see that some of you have done it so fredi309 Peugeot_maniac and retrofiter can you help me ? Thanks .

Solution found everything is programmed and working flawlessly thanks .

• Hello Maniac, can you share the schemes of pin to pin?

Thank you

Guido

Thank you

Guido

Hello Retrofix, According to my VIN this is the schema for Grip and Hill desent. you can consult this one.

Thank you

Guido

Hello Retrofix, According to my VIN this is the schema for Grip and Hill desent. you can consult this one.

Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

• gentlemen next part number I was able to find out from a car that already had the option that Fredi309 shares here. if you order 9814520580 you should have the right cable, because I also ordered this if you buy this part number from a Peugeot dealer you will have lost about 88 euros NOTE: ALWAYS CHECK ALSO DOUBLE BEFORE YOU BUY BLINDLY

• I have now also connected everything as Freddi309 explained, he helped me with some information and tips the only thing left to do is programming, would also add some photos.

what you should pay attention is your main wiring harness must be equipped with at least 18 cables fredi309 has clearly posted photos of its main wiring harness which you can use as an example.

the cable that you need to replace has a total 22 cables, this because there is also a black plug that I think is intended for the start / stop button, but if you subtract 4 from 22 cables that is 18 🥳 we can count 😝 because the black plug contains 4 cables, now the number of cables comes over with your main wiring harness

thank you very much Fredi309 thanks to you I also came up with the idea to do this and all the information you shared is very helpful and clear

• update: everything is ready also the programming has been done and everything works well. for programming you can send me a PM I can put you in touch with the people who did it, also fredi309 can help you with this he also knows someone who can do this for you

thanks to everyone who shared information here and for everyone really lending a helping hand.

• Hello Do you know if it is possible in another Peugeot model?

Hola Maniac, ¿puedes compartir los esquemas de pin a pin?

Gracias

Guido

Hola Retrofix, De acuerdo con mi VIN, este es el esquema para Grip and Hill desent. puedes consultar este.

How did they put in new wiring?

señores siguiente numero de parte lo pude averiguar de un carro que ya tenia la opcion que fredi309 comparte aqui. si pides el 9814520580 deberías tener el cable correcto, porque yo también pedí este si compras este número de pieza en un concesionario Peugeot habrás perdido unos 88 euros NOTA: CONSULTA SIEMPRE TAMBIÉN EL DOBLE ANTES DE COMPRAR A CIEGA

Is the wiring harness for hands free starting?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns () aus folgendem Grund: 2 Beiträge von CRISTOBAL mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Hello Do you know if it is possible in another Peugeot model?

Hola Retrofix, De acuerdo con mi VIN, este es el esquema para Grip and Hill desent. puedes consultar este.

How did they put in new wiring?

señores siguiente numero de parte lo pude averiguar de un carro que ya tenia la opcion que fredi309 comparte aqui. si pides el 9814520580 deberías tener el cable correcto, porque yo también pedí este si compras este número de pieza en un concesionario Peugeot habrás perdido unos 88 euros NOTA: CONSULTA SIEMPRE TAMBIÉN EL DOBLE ANTES DE COMPRAR A CIEGA

Is the wiring harness for hands free starting?

I don't have a start/stop button on my peugeot 3008 II so don't know of the wiring harness it supports, if this is your question.

the wiring harness does have a black plug that is intended for the start-stop button

• If it has a free connector, it will be for use in the engine start-stop button. What Peugeot wiring harness reference did you use?

• If it has a free connector, it will be for use in the engine start-stop button. What Peugeot wiring harness reference did you use?

I searched the internet for the same type of car as what I have but with the function I wanted to set. I used the Vin number of this to find out which part number I needed.

but it could well be that the wiring harness that I bought is also the same for the start-stop button. I have already shared the picture of the wiring harness, it also has the part number on it but would pass the extra 9814520580.

keep in mind the wiring harness you buy has a total of 22 cables, this must match exactly with your main wiring harness

• Falls jemand an einer Freischaltung Interesse hat, ich habe ich eine ausgezeichneten Kontakt gefunden-> bei mir ist jetzt alle aktiviert !!! ^^ :thumbs_up: 8o .

Nähere Auskünfte gerne per PN !!

mfg fredi309

Hello Fredi309. First, congratulations for the tutorial. I'm new to the forum, and just like you I'm adding the descent control and the Grip Control, but on a 2008 II. I've already done all the Hardware installation (switches and harnesses), and I've also done the activation, on the BSI via Arduino, but I don't know which "bit" should be changed in the case of the ESP. I have an ESPMK100_UDS module in my car, and below is the reading of Zones 2100 and 2101. Do you know or do you have any document that indicates what each "bit" means, that is, which ones should I change?

2100 05 E4 7F 42 30 7F FF FF FF 00 FE FF FF B8 DE F1 FF FE FE E8 94 12 76 FF 03

2101 05 FF FF FB FF 7F FF FF FF DF FF FF FF FF FE FB FF FE FF FF DD DA 7E FF

Thanks.

• actualización: todo está listo, también se ha realizado la programación y todo funciona bien. para la programación puedes enviarme un mensaje privado puedo ponerte en contacto con las personas que lo hicieron, también fredi309 puede ayudarte con esto él también conoce a alguien que puede hacer esto por ti

gracias a todos los que compartieron información aquí y a todos los que realmente ayudaron.

Hello, can you help me in the coding of the esp?

• Hello,

It's very tricky to find the correct Bits-> i wasn't able to change it at myself, but I had a good help from my contact ! If you're interested please write me a PN ;)

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht ;) :thumbs_up:

Bisherige Löwen:

• Peugeot 309 1.9D (BJ 1992) 64 PS Diesel-> verkauft mit 270000 km
    • Peugeot 106 1.1i (BJ 1992) 55 PS Benzin-> verkauft mit 150000km
    • Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI (BJ 2006) 136 PS Diesel-> verkauf mit 250000km
    • Peugeot 308 2.0 BLUE HDI (BJ 2016) 150 PS Diesel-> Verkauft mit 92000km
  • Hola chicos, acabo de terminar el cableado del control de agarre que conecté directamente a bsi pero parece que no funciona. Fui a un concesionario Peugeot pero no pudieron programarlo.

¿Alguien puede ayudar con la programación? Veo que algunos de ustedes lo han hecho, así que fredi309 Peugeot_maniac y retrofiter ¿pueden ayudarme? Gracias .

Solución encontrada todo está programado y funcionando perfectamente gracias.

Hello, how did you get it?

• Hello, someone from this forum has a rifter or berlingo to compare a code read?

• Kann mir jemand sagen, welcher Kabelbaum in meinem Fall benötigt wird (Teilnummer)? Ich habe ein Keyless System mit Start-Stopp-Taste und Sportmodus-Taste.

2668-20220706-195715-jpg

• psydon1602

Manchmal lohnt es sich ein wenig nachzulesen - in dem Fall #3

• Ok. Hab gefunden.

Bei mir sollte Kabelbaum mit Teilnummer 9814520580 passen.

• Bei mir sollte Kabelbaum mit Teilnummer 9814520580 passen.

Sollte die Nr. stimmen.

Habe ich aber nicht überprüft.

Wenn das Teil passt, dann gib bitte Bescheid - Danke!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.