[3008 II] Nachrüstung Grip Control

• Yes these are the components which worked for me, but you've the facelift model (the may be different)!!. The best way to find the correct parts to search in Servicebox for a completely identical VIN with ordered GRIP Control !!!

Hi, thanks for your answer!

My model is pre-facelift so we are talking under the same base :) it is a good first step..

BUT i have a very important question about harnesses. You said that " Yes it is, if the main harness is correct_> then you only have to replace the additional harness for the middle console !!"

Tha "main harness" is this one that goes to BSI from ICR3A 35V NR connector ? and the "middle console harness" is this one that goes from the buttons in console to the ICR3A 35V NR connector in the left panel?

if yes my concern is that my main harness miss some wires and i dont know if it is possible to add the missing ones. i think it is but there is high risk..

Compare the main harness nr.(from inner room) from the 2 VIN -> if they are the same there is a good chance to retrofit the Grip control :thumbs_up:

This is the most important step i think..if not the same: 1. i dont know if i can buy tha main harness and 2. most important if i can change it with the same easy way as someone can change the middle console harness.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Peugeot_Maniac () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Peugeot_Maniac into this post.

• Tha "main harness" is this one that goes to BSI from ICR3A 35V NR connector ? and the "middle console harness" is this one that goes from the buttons in console to the ICR3A 35V NR connector in the left panel?

correct (like in the picture) :thumbs_up:

if yes my concern is that my main harness miss some wires and i dont know if it is possible to add the missing ones. i think it is but there is high risk..

In normal the main Harness is fully wired (in my case there was no issue)-> but you can send me your VIN via PN-> then i can take a closer look in the Servicebox the next days ;)

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht ;) :thumbs_up:

Bisherige Löwen:

• Peugeot 309 1.9D (BJ 1992) 64 PS Diesel-> verkauft mit 270000 km
    • Peugeot 106 1.1i (BJ 1992) 55 PS Benzin-> verkauft mit 150000km
    • Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI (BJ 2006) 136 PS Diesel-> verkauf mit 250000km
    • Peugeot 308 2.0 BLUE HDI (BJ 2016) 150 PS Diesel-> Verkauft mit 92000km
  • In normal the main Harness is fully wired (in my case there was no issue)-> but you can send me your VIN via PN-> then i can take a closer look in the Servicebox the next days ;)

PM sent, thank you very much for that help! my main concern is if the main harness can support the project.

• @Peugeot_Maniac

Here are some pictures of my main harness -connector !!

If on your connector the same pins are wired then retrofitting shouldn't be a problem

best regards :waving_hand:

Bisherige Löwen:

• fredi309

Hast du schon mal jetzt im Winter mit Grip kontrol aktiviert im Schnee gefahren?

Wenn ja, ist Unterschied merkbar (mein ich fahrverhältnis)?

• Leider hatten wir bis jetzt noch keinen Schnee ;( , derzeit 11 Grad am Tag, am Wochenende soll es noch viel wärmer werden 8o

Bisherige Löwen:

• Hi fredi309,

The words cannot describe your help - i am going to check my main harness and i will let you know. Really appriciate your help and your feedback! i wish i have the same wires as you :)

Best Regards,

• Matching console: 98145494 ZD, I also have a matching console (identical but with a different number), if you are interested,

Hi again Fredi! about the maching console is this code that you mentioned above without "start engine" button?

The official dealer gave me also the 98150493ZD as code, just to be sure which one i need to order because in my case i dont have start engine button (keyless).

Thanks!

• The official dealer gave me also the 98150493ZD as code, just to be sure which one i need to order because in my case i dont have start engine button (keyless).

Thanks!

The Nr. is completly correct-> i've posted the same Nr. in Post #18 :thumbs_up:

The other Nr.. was for @Armenuis which has Console with START-Button ;)

Everything OK !!

best regards

Bisherige Löwen:

• fitting middle console: 98150493ZD(for left hand drive vehicle)

Indeed - just seen that one. Thanks a lot!

• Hello again!

Bad news:

i miss 4 wires in my main Harness that are necessary to retrofit the Grip... i should manually add everything in BSI and Speedometer.

• Hello, Which parameters shuld be telecoded?

Best Regards

• On bsi ecu present find and activate Hybrid mode selector /anti-slip selector dial = Present , then bsi driving assistance find Presence of the traction control mode selector = Yes and last on abs find Anti-skid wheel system = With anti-skid wheel system .

For people who have 3008 automatic can buy this kit ready for retrofit cheers.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmKglw1

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Retrofiter () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Retrofiter into this post.

• Hello, Which parameters shuld be telecoded?

Best Regards

On bsi ecu present find and activate Hybrid mode selector /anti-slip selector dial = Present , then bsi driving assistance find Presence of the traction control mode selector = Yes and last on abs find Anti-skid wheel system = With anti-skid wheel system .

For people who have 3008 automatic can buy this kit ready for retrofit cheers.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DmKglw1

Hello Retrofiter, which is the best cable to change the settings?

Is online connection required?

Sorry i came from Audi and is a little different .....
    Thank you

• Retrofix

On vag group it’s much easier with a vcds you can do almost everything .

The best and cheapest way is to buy a high quality clone lexia cable full chip and buy online tokens for diagbox at servicebox or a j2524 tool that supports psa protocol such as mdi2 but they are expensive.

I don’t have a Peugeot but Opel so on Opel cars when you do a retrofit you can request a vci code from factory to reprogram module with new settings they just change cars rpo it’s safer if car is on warranty.

I have read that abritus avdi can change settings on new psa cars but is a very expensive tool . Also if you search on google you can find various websites that they offer coding .

Some people here have finished various projects that involve coding if they are willing to tell us how it would be useful.

• Thank you very much!

• Hello everyone in this topic!

One note from my side because someone above that owns OPEL and not Peugeot 3008 proposed to buy a ready CHINA Harness. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Let me explain with text, photos and video ..

When i started to implement this project i bought as well this china Harness but when i put it on my car does not work as i was sure..

The question is very simple: Retrofiter have you tried this Harness to a Peugeot 3008? Ofcourse not..please take into account that this topic here is related to Peugeot 3008 and not to Opel Grandland.

See the video attached and check that this Harness it does not fit to any Peugeot 3008 -> Brake and Gearbox getting faulty.

For you all guys to know i opened this China harness and whatched the pins one by one according to the Peugeot schemes from Service Box and some pins were in the wrong place..so.. it was expected to not working ;). Other than that do not trust chineese products for a project like this..i had a workaround and bought this Harness otherwise i would not buy it.

There are two paths for this project:

1. As already perfectly described by Freddy309 you need to find the correct harness for your car according to your VIN. See his list is very helpfull.

2. or Adopt the new connectors of Grip and Hill to your current Harness according to the Peugeot diagramms.

Other than that you need to check something VERY IMPORTANT. Do you have all the wires from the middle console to BSI? Some 3008 models dont have it so you have to custom create the wires to BSI. (See photos).

Another very important thing that this guy did not mention is that this console from Ali is for keyless cars. If you have normal key will have a not working button (Start Engine Button), so you have to buy this Panel "98150493ZD"

Hope that help and i am here to support in detail about this project. Also want to say a big thanks to fredi309 for his photos from his BLACK (ICR3A 35NR) connector and all the infos in this topic.

tip: Always double check what everyone propose to you before buy and do anything to your car.

Regards,

• Beitrag von Retrofiter ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Arminius aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Does not contribute to the topic - please discuss personal matters via PM ().
  • Beitrag von Peugeot_Maniac ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Arminius aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Does not contribute to the topic - please discuss personal matters via PM ().
  • Beitrag von Retrofiter ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Arminius gelöscht ().

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.