[Selbstbau] Arduino Nano mit MCP2515 und OBD oder Infotainment System verbinden

• hab zuerst immer den Links im Sketch gefolgt zu den Libs und mit denen geht es nämlich nicht. :rolleyes:

Hatter wohl vergessen zu erwähnen...

Die Libs sind im anderen Verzeichnis ebenfalls auf Github. ^^

Jetzt hab ich nur noch eine Frage wenn ich den Adapter mit einem OBD Kabel in die OBD2 Buchse einstecke sollten doch eigentlich Pin 6 CAN-High und Pin 14 CAN-Low sein oder?

Nein, es sind hier, wie ron-hardy bereits erkannt hat, Pin 3 (High) + 8 (Low) am OBD. ;)

Ist ja auch auf der Zeichnung im 1. Beitrag zu sehen.

Und mehr sollte ich ja nicht brauchen um das Radio usw. zu codieren.

Das ist richtig.

• Ok ja hätte ich eigentlich drauf kommen müssen wenn es schon in der Zeichnung so beschrieben war ^^

Hab irgendwie gedacht, dass die sicher die Standard Belegung vom OBD Stecker nutzen xD

Werde mich morgen Mal ans Auto setzen und dann schau ich mir das mit dem arduino-psa-nac Tool an.

Ich schätze aber das wird nicht so selbst erklärend sein daher heißt es jetzt Infos Sammeln.

Wenn alles klappt werde ich dann am Ende eine Anleitung schreiben, damit andere es noch einfacher haben :thumbs_up:

• Ich schätze aber das wird nicht so selbst erklärend sein daher heißt es jetzt Infos Sammeln.

Och geht, wenn man englisch kann, sind einige Optionen selbsterklärend.

Manche sind leider nicht beschrieben aber wenn man ein Backup seiner Konfiguration macht, kann man ja rumspielen. :thumbs_up:

Wenn alles klappt werde ich dann am Ende eine Anleitung schreiben, damit andere es noch einfacher haben :thumbs_up:

Klingt gut.

Ich war bisher noch nicht so motiviert dazu.

Vorallem, weil ich Datenschutztechnisch das Tool nicht weiterempfehlen kann, bei den ganzen Informationen, die vom PC gesammelt werden.

Ich hab mir den Quellcode angesehen...

• Hallo allerseits!

Ich möchte mein altes Projekt gemäss Beitrag #13 nochmals neu starten und brauche dazu einen gut zugänglichen dauerhaften Anschluss an den Comfort Bus.

Frage: Welcher Stecker am BSI ist mit dem Comfort-Bus verbunden?? Welches Kabel geht zum NAC??

Meine Suche war bis jetzt ergebnislos. Zwar kann man diesen Anschluss am Park Assist Modul hinter der Abdeckung im Kofferraum links finden, ist aber für eine Dauerverbindung nicht sehr praktikabel. Kann mir Jemand helfen?

Vielen Dank schon mal im Voraus.

• Anschluss IM Auto oder für die Werkbank?

Der Bus ist beim Nac Pin 10 + 21.

Siehe hier die Pinbelegung.

Beim alten 2010er BSI heißt der Stecker 60V BE und die Pins sind 27+29.

Das ist der Bus mit der Baudrate 125kbps.

Schau auch mal hier rein.

• Hallo Mittns, vielen Dank für die Message.

Also, ich kann nur "real time" im Auto etwas machen, und das ist umständlich und auch etwas gefährlich....

Habe mir ein teures Interface von PEAK gekauft, alles galvanisch getrennt via Optokoppler. So hoffe ich, nichts kaputt zu machen. Es läuft perfekt mit CanHacker, Pcan-View und Busmaster.

Das BSI ist leider ziemlich anders als Deines (s. Skizze), man müsste wohl Zugang zu den Schaltplänen haben, um nicht quasi per Zufall die richtigen Pins zu treffen. Ist ja alles nicht gut zugänglich da vollgestopft mit Kabelsträngen. Man muss ja auch die Mühle dauernd laufen lassen, das ist in unserer Tiefgarage aber nicht so gut. Mal sehen ob ich noch die passende Info finden kann.

• *** link removed ***

i just want to do that

This pirson told me to get arduino uno and arduino shield mcp 2551 & male cable converter to do themes like this video but he is a turkey when he know that lam a Egyption Police Officer he just disapper

i donot why .may be because of my president sisi picture may be

المصري محمد

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns () aus folgendem Grund: Kommerziellen Link entfernt.

• You can use both.

But a Arduino Nano and a Mcp2515 module is much cheaper then the Uno and Shield.

when he know that lam a Egyption Police Officer he just disapper

i donot why .may be because of my president sisi picture may be

Sooo... don't tell everyone?

I also removed the link.

Commercial links are not permitted here.

• I created the project exactly as it was described here and actually I tested it on the car and got me some parameters values and I am waiting to get the codes for the sims screen to add some new colors for my car 508 lure which is NAC but this topic occupies my mind in a crazy way How will I enter the codes Is it through the laptop Top directly or through what I do not know. I made a great effort that no one can imagine until I reach this stage as I do not have any knowledge of electronics and I have never dealt with it and the first time I see this Arduino in my life until I hold it in my hand, it is like a mecano game that we used to We play with it when we are children, but the other one is a lot easier as it depends on connecting screws and nuts only. But this is a diabolical thing, and so I saw that some friends buy Arduino clipboards. With it, and who can help and explain how to enter the codes for the Sims, I will be very thankful to him, and also the Arduino will thank him very much, because he was sluggish with me and entered the box Come and become like brown olives😂😂😂

• If you use the tool you don't need to enter codes. :zany_face:

Just change the parameters and save it.

Don't forget to backup your config.

• I read your words and heard something like this, but I do not believe it. I mean, I am currently the option that I need to know about, and it remains to be Ebola and it works like this. I mean, what do I do to dance like this and say, I did it, I did it, no seriously, please, I hope you reassure me and tell me that you are talking seriously and then ok about the color sims in the gt line, how do I add those colors and green in particular, which is why I built the project and all this exhaustion 😍😍

Now I noticed something about the wave of my car, since it is a 2020 model, it was a software system nac wave 3 and with time and successive updates that I updated, especially the 23 GB software that increased the wave from 3 to 4 and I am updating with the original wave 4, but Now, after examining and reading the copy that I copied to the original car copy to keep it in the safest place on earth, it is definitely with my mother, but I noticed that it is still Wave 3 for the existing codes

المصري محمد

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mohamed () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Mohamed into this post.

• With Wave 3 Firmware you can only activate 3 Themes at the same time.

With the Wave 4 Firmware Update, you can activate almost all themes.

Just check all the checkboxes from Ambiance Menu 1-8 and click on save, whats's the problem?

but I noticed that it is still Wave 3 for the existing codes

Of course it's still a Wave 3.

Wave 3 and Wave 4 are different HARDWARE Revisions. ;)

It's just a Firmware update.

A firmware update does not turn a Wave 3 into a Wave 4.

• Dear members of the group, we wish you a bright day, calm leadership, health, happiness and abundant sustenance. To him with all kinds of love, gratitude and appreciation, and I think that I will talk to him privately about something that concerns me, but I want to thank everyone for the amount of useful, correct and simple information on the way to reach everyone who searches for it, and I also go to my old Turkish friend, whom I told you about before that he has disappeared. I tell you that he reappeared again and performed some forms for me, but after I finished building the project and presented it to you here a few days ago, but everything that the forum mentioned is true in terms of the connection places for the two cables up and down. We will meet, God willing, in future projects. I think that The first is installing a front camera in the network and also on the glass to measure the permissible road speed and activate line assist through the global invention canbus. A very hand in the end, I extend my thanks and gratitude to all of you, especially Mr. admin of the forum and the person in charge of its administration, as well as for each of you who received it from me. Thank you 😎😎❤️❤️

Add G meter to All

المصري محمد

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Arminius () aus folgendem Grund: Double picture removed

• Thanks for your response. :)

I think that The first is installing a front camera in the network and also on the glass to measure the permissible road speed and activate line assist through the global invention canbus.

Don't forget to introduce your projects whenever you want. :OK_hand: 8)

• Hello guys.

Does anyone here have the code zones of the block ESP90 (>6AD:68D) or know where I can get it?

Thanks

• Dear members of the group, we wish you a bright day, calm leadership, health, happiness and abundant sustenance. To him with all kinds of love, gratitude and appreciation, and I think that I will talk to him privately about something that concerns me, but I want to thank everyone for the amount of useful, correct and simple information on the way to reach everyone who searches for it, and I also go to my old Turkish friend, whom I told you about before that he has disappeared. I tell you that he reappeared again and performed some forms for me, but after I finished building the project and presented it to you here a few days ago, but everything that the forum mentioned is true in terms of the connection places for the two cables up and down. We will meet, God willing, in future projects. I think that The first is installing a front camera in the network and also on the glass to measure the permissible road speed and activate line assist through the global invention canbus. A very hand in the end, I extend my thanks and gratitude to all of you, especially Mr. admin of the forum and the person in charge of its administration, as well as for each of you who received it from me. Thank you 😎😎❤️❤️

Add G meter to All

What Parameters did you changed to get the G-Meter ?
    Can you send us a picture, it could be very helpfull, because it´s really cool.
    You can explain in german or english.

Thanxxxxxx

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Look at the video, from minute 5, it is explained here.

Sadly only in German.

And please note G-meters only works in sports mode.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com

Eingebettete Inhalte sind für Gäste nicht einsehbar.

Link zur externen Medienquelle: www.youtube.com

• In addition, the sport mode has several dependencies, sadly it is usually not enough to just activate the parameter in the speedo.

It also does not work with the matrix display if you make further settings.

• Hallo!

Danke für die Anleitung! War sehr einfach sie umzusetzen. Nun habe ich aber ein Problem:

Ich komme im PSA-Arduino-NAC/RCC - Programm nicht weiter. Ich habe arduino mit mcp2515 direkt mit dem RCC A2 verbunden. Das RCC ist ausgebaut, hat eine 12V Versorgung, CAN Low&High ist am mcp2515 angeschlossen.

Im Arduino Sketch habe ich arduino-psa-diag-low-speed geladen.

Im PSA-Arduino-NAC/RCC - Programm selbst kann ich aber nur NAC/RCC Connect klicken - danach sind aber alle weiteren Buttons ausgegraut - wie hier am Screenshot zu sehen.

Die Logdatei gibt Folgendes aus:

> 00

> >764:664

> 1003

< OK

Hat jemand eine Idee, was ich übersehen oder falsch gemacht habe?

Danke,

Alex

• Evtl. ist das RCC nicht an.

Normalerweise kommt eine Bestätigung vom NAC/RCC mit 5003, wenn die Diagnosesitzung geöffnet wird.

Schwierig zu sehen, wenn kein Display angeschlossen ist.

Aber im Log sollte es angezeigt werden.

Hab selbst bisher nur entwederit angeschlossenem BSI oder direkt im Auto gemacht, noch nie direkt am Nac, daher kann ich erstmal nichts dazu sagen.

Müsste ich mal ausprobieren.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.