How to change VIN in Continentals AIO Infotainment?

• That the message of the diagnostic session disappears is normal.... Strange that he offers to connect to nac and shows current calibration....

Btw:

I had issues using windows 11 and the com ports. Is there any chance for you to use windows 10 instead? For me this solved the problem connecting via the tool.

All sketches and the tool were downloaded directly via the links in the tutorial at vlud's webpage. Only thing I needed to change in sketch was setting to 8mhz...

• I already left the tool open for several minutes and it didn't calibrate. I'm using Windows 11 64 bits... I haven't tried it with Windows 10.

everything was downloaded from the vlud website. and I just changed it to 8 mhz

I will have to install Windows 10 to test... 32 or 64 bit version?

If I enter code 1003 it gives an error code upon return and does not go into diagnostic mode. If I put 10C0 it returns code 50C0 and goes into diagnostic mode

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von danielvieira () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by danielvieira into this post.

• OK interesting.

I had it running on windows 10 64bit. I cannot guarantee this is the issue but I can only tell what was my experience a few days ago.

Oh I just noticed that in the list from git your command 10c0 is mentioned in table for 125kbits commands. The answer is also in 125kbit table. So maybe you need to change the speed to 125?

• I'll try to put Win10 to test...

Check if CAN SPEED is set to 500kbps in the Arduino sketch. Also check if CS PIN CAN0 is set to 9 or 10 (try to replace those two numbers)

it's at 500mhz... and it's on pin 10, if I change it to 9 it gives an error message when sending the code >764:664

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von danielvieira () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by danielvieira into this post.

• just read again github few time with understanding :)

Code
    >764:664
    :D91C:83:C0
    3BB0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

X is your VIN in hex

Check if CAN SPEED is set to 500kbps in the Arduino sketch. Also check if CS PIN CAN0 is set to 9 or 10 (try to replace those two numbers)

it's at 500mhz... and it's on pin 10, if I change it to 9 it gives an error message when sending the code >764:664

Hello Daniel, I have the same problem, were you able to solve it?

• Hello friend, how are you? I couldn't solve the problem... I ended up not trying anymore... I believe there must be some memory blockage but I couldn't find anything about it...

• Hello friend, how are you? I couldn't solve the problem... I ended up not trying anymore... I believe there must be some memory blockage but I couldn't find anything about it...

Hi im trying some things, If I manage to advance I will tell you

• Hi im trying some things, If I manage to advance I will tell you

It's best if you tell us all.

We are a forum where we share everything ;)

• Ha cool... if you need any help... with anything I know, just send a message...

but I was talking to someone who knows how to code this nac and he said that it messed with the memory.

he charges for the service and I don't have money to pay for the service. I even thought about buying another multimedia to try to get the memory to test but I don't have the money left at the moment for that... maybe look with the Thor browser if you can find something on the web depp... I know there are people who know how do it but they don't share it and they charge a lot for the service... at least it's like that where I live.

• What you talking about :) im shared howto chnage VIN in AIO :) see post 25

• I'm sorry but I didn't really understand your post 25 friend... I'll put it

3BB0 is my vin number?

I thought this code was just to view the vin that was in aio

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von danielvieira () aus folgendem Grund: Just one more question... do I have to transform the vin number into hexadecinal?

• 3B ......................... is write on AIO

post your vin will prepare what to send for you , but if you don't understand basics not a good idea for you to play with ....

• this is my vin 8ad4cnfn1gg022106

I understand a little, sometimes Google translate changes some words and gives a different meaning to what we write... so sometimes it creates a little confusion...

• here your data to change vin

Code
    3BB038414434434E464E314747303232313036
  • Thank you very much friend. I'll test it tomorrow or Thursday and let you know how it goes... I really appreciate it! have a good night

• Hilfreichste Antwort

here your data to change vin

Code
    3BB038414434434E464E314747303232313036

Hello how are you friend? It worked my friend!!! I can't believe it... the beeper because of the chassis stopped beeping... I don't even know how to thank you!!! I am very happy to have received your attention and help!!!

I lack words to say thank you!!!

It just didn't pull the time and settings from the aio, but I now believe that I need to do the network converter can 2004 to 2010 so that the car pulls the date and time and other settings...

My AIO is from a Citroen and I use a Peugeot 308... after doing the converter I will try to enter with Diagbox to see if it releases the AIO configuration via DiagBox offline.

I thank you immensely from my heart... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

hello again... friend... I was looking for the can adapter and I was looking at the website https://vlud.net/can2004.html but I couldn't find the connection diagram between the Arduino boards... do you know where Do you have a tutorial on the board connection diagram to help me?

• j23

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.
  • Don't think you can do anything with diagbox and AIO you need check...

• the aio really doesn't telecode manually with the diagbox... is there a way to make the aio work with the can2004 network natively?

Hello Daniel, I have the same problem, were you able to solve it?

Hello budy, how are you? I managed to unlock the aio and partially move it... with the help of j23 who gave the code to include the vin the aio stopped beeping then I was trying to enable the reverse camera and found this video https://youtu.be /Xuj0Ro-YsO8?si=PogaN0q8gYddwFKt In the video the person is messing with the diagbox with the canhack together so I took my diagbox, opened the connector and put the wires on pin 3 and 8 and used the diagbox 9.68 and after changing a few parameters at a time I typed the unlock code into the arduino and I went back to diagbox to validate the changes and it worked!!! when I achieved this in version 9.68 I tried 9.91 and higher but diagbox did not open the parameters for change... it seems that from version 9.91 telecoding is only online in version 9.68 I telecoded offline... I believe that the vlud software has many other options than the diagbox... but for those like me who the vlud software didn't work, this option worked... I believe the vlud software doesn't work due to the car's can network with the aio I found the diagram arduino connection to convert the can network but I haven't been able to make it work yet. I accept that with the network converter the vlud software can work but I haven't been able to test it yet. Even if there is someone who can help with how to make the converter work, I would be grateful. but it's already been a lot of progress, canhacker linked to diagbox in version 9.68, I hope to help someone just as I was helped by j23.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.