How to change VIN in Continentals AIO Infotainment?

• Hi... I was researching the AIO Continental and found this forum... I would like to know if there is a way to change the VIN of the AIO Continental manufactured in Argentina? I want to install it in my car but it keeps beeping. Does anyone have any pointers on how to do this? thanks

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • Vin can be changed with Diagbox or Arduino and an application written for it.

• Continental's AIO has a memory lock and is not accessible via DiagBox. Via Arduino I tried with Canhaker following a step by step guide from Vlud, but its software is not compatible with Continental's AIO and it didn't work either. I don't know which codes to try using Arduino, as I don't have that much knowledge. People who know how to change the VIN charge a lot for the service.

We don't always have the money for the service. I know you have to unlock the memory, but I don't know how...

• Here you have everything described in detail with all instructions and applications: https://vlud.net/nac-telecodage.html

• Hello... when I try to run PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe and click on Arduino connect it doesn't do anything. The green status bar at the bottom doesn't appear...

I send the code >764:664 then the 10C0 code which is from AIO Continental... but I don't know if I have to send any more code or not... I just send these codes and try to open PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe. .. do I need to send more unlock codes? thanks

• Arduino IDE must be disabled when using Arduino-NAC.exe. You cannot use them at the same time. You must also have an active Internet connection on your computer

• Hello friend... that's why I close the Arduino IDE, and I have internet on the notebook when I use the Arduino. the Arduino IDE says it is connected... but the green bar doesn't run...

This is the screen... it stays connected and still my friend... or am I doing something wrong?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von danielvieira () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by danielvieira into this post.

• Sometimes Arduino Ide does not allow another application to connect to the same port even when it is turned off. So try to turn off the computer, turn it on again and run Arduino-NAC.exe immediately. Arduino Ide do not start. Have you checked whether your CAN-BUS shield is 8 or 16 MHz? You can see that on the crystal on the shield. You have to enter the right value in the Arduino sketch, otherwise it won't work.

Did you first upload this sketch to Arduino: https://github.com/ludwig-v/ar…diag/arduino-psa-diag.ino

and Libraries: https://raw.githubusercontent.…aries/arduino-mcp2515.zip and https://raw.githubusercontent.…braries/ArduinoThread.zip

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von szahtila () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by szahtila into this post.

• my canbus is 8mhz... if I leave it at 16mhz it doesn't connect to the Arduino IDE.

This I was using the sketch and libraries that you send. I'll try again by turning off the notebook and just connecting the Arduino NAC to see what happens...

The Arduino MCP2515 has the jumper for 8 MHz and the IDE sketch is also at 8 MHz

friend, one question... do I just use the code >764:664 and then the code 10C0? Do you need another code? Or is it just these two and then I open the Arduino nac

Sometimes Arduino Ide does not allow another application to connect to the same port even when it is turned off. So try to turn off the computer, turn it on again and run Arduino-NAC.exe immediately. Arduino Ide do not start. Have you checked whether your CAN-BUS shield is 8 or 16 MHz? You can see that on the crystal on the shield. You have to enter the right value in the Arduino sketch, otherwise it won't work.

Did you first upload this sketch to Arduino: https://github.com/ludwig-v/ar…diag/arduino-psa-diag.ino

and Libraries: https://raw.githubusercontent.…aries/arduino-mcp2515.zip and https://raw.githubusercontent.…braries/ArduinoThread.zip

friend, one question... do I just use the code >764:664 and then the code 10C0? Do you need another code? Or is it just these two and then I open the Arduino nac

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von danielvieira () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by danielvieira into this post.

• I had doubts friend... do I connect the Arduino MCP2515 to the car and then I just open the Arduino NAC? without using the Arduino ide to leave the multimedia in diagnostic mode?

• According to the tutorial from vlud and to my experience, you need to enter >764:664 followed by 1003 and not 10c0...

Where did you get the 10c0 from?

Regards!

• hello... friend... 1003 is for nac. the aio of continental south america is 10c0... there is a list of codes on github...

GitHub - ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag: Arduino sketch to send UDS / KWP diagnostic frames over CAN-BUS to PSA/Stellantis cars (Peugeot, Citroen, DS, Opel)
    Arduino sketch to send UDS / KWP diagnostic frames over CAN-BUS to PSA/Stellantis cars (Peugeot, Citroen, DS, Opel) - GitHub - ludwig-v/arduino-psa-diag:…
    github.com

• I had doubts friend... do I connect the Arduino MCP2515 to the car and then I just open the Arduino NAC? without using the Arduino ide to leave the multimedia in diagnostic mode?

Yes, this is all

• Well... The 1003 part is for starting coding session 10c0 is for downloading/coding.

Ever tried

>764:664

close serial monitor (otherwise com port is busy, but this works already as you are able to connect to Arduino with tool)

start tool with admin rights and internet (otherwise it will pause working until it's online again)

Connect arduino

access nac

Download parameters

Change parameters (vin on tab "main")

just for testing?

As far as I've read here, you tried with 10c0

• Ever tried

>764:664

There is no need for this part. This only checks if the arduino connects to the NAC multimedia, it will work even without starting that part.

• Do you get an answer from car after starting the session. (This long number below 1003)

This needs to be received before you proceed with the tool

• I still claim that it is not necessary. The PSA-Arduino-NAC.exe program sends that code automatically and there is no need for you to send it via the Arduino serial monitor. I suggest you try it and make sure that my statement is correct.

• Hello friend... it didn't work... when I run the Arduino it goes into diagnostic mode but the green bar doesn't run and it exits diagnostic mode in multimedia.

I recorded a short video for you to see

Externer Inhalt youtu.be

Eingebettete Inhalte sind für Gäste nicht einsehbar.

Link zur externen Medienquelle: youtu.be

• Check if CAN SPEED is set to 500kbps in the Arduino sketch. Also check if CS PIN CAN0 is set to 9 or 10 (try to replace those two numbers)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.