Retrofitting NAC Wave 1 to Wave 3

• Hi like I said in tilte I changed my NAC.

First someone sold me Wave 2 with Etikett from wave 3. I had many problems because he coded it wrong. I was lucky and returned this fake wave 3.

Now I did calibration and coded new Wave 3, but I need yours help.

I haven't consumption and time "ab start". (Look photo).

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • You mean the consumption values in the speedo doesn't work?

That shouldn't have an effect if you build in the nac.

Maybe you have another problem. :/

Enable the fuel consumption option in the nac and look, if it behaves the same.

If yes, check your BSI settings.

Did you change something in the BSI?

• You have to verify the settings in Nac and also in BSI so that the data is found. I do not have cirroco, but I still have some problems reading information in my Nac but I am trying to find them in BSI and Nac.

• Did you change something in the BSI?

No, I didn't change anything.

I think something is not enabled in parameters.

Maybe you have tipp where should I check. In top display I can't check consumption values too.

• In top display I can't check consumption values too.

Strange. :/

What if you disconnect the nac?

Does the consumption works again?

I just can't imagine it has anything to do with the nac.

If this is indeed the case, the nac should intercept and block the can frames.

That's the only thing I could think of. :/

• I'm so dumb 😨 it's my first French car and now I realized consumption values is only visable when I ride faster than 30 km/h. When I tried to check it I was on 30 Zone. But still I didn't Found Manu with consumption on top display, I my sure that was in Wave 2.

• Aah, now i know what you mean.

I thought it wouldn't work completely.

But yes, the realtime consumption starts at 30km/h first. :D

But still I didn't Found Manu with consumption on top display, I my sure that was in Wave 2.

You mean nac or speedo display?

Don't say "top display" that confuses. ;)

• You mean nac or speedo display?

Don't say "top display" that confuses. ;)

I mean NAC Display. Sorry 😊

• Hilfreichste Antwort

Zone 2123, there are the options for the alerts and fuel tabs. ;)

• Now all works perfectly.

I think so 🤣

Thank you guys.

• I have access to Diagbox telecoding. It's possible to add new wave 3 to my car? I mean for my VIN in peugeot app or mittns toolbox i can find update file only for my old nac wave 1.

2nd before nac swap in peugeot app i had my car picture, now i have standard picture (contours 508).

• I mean for my VIN in peugeot app or mittns toolbox i can find update file only for my old nac wave 1.

No, that's not possible because the vehicle configuration is saved on the psa servers.

Only a PSA employee can change that.

Or the workshop, if they install a new one, they can forward the new serial number to PSA.

You could ask but I don't think they'll do it. ^^

You just have to take a different chassis number or have a look here.

2nd before nac swap in peugeot app i had my car picture, now i have standard picture (contours 508)

You have to configure the logos.

But remember that not all firmwares have all logos.

For example, mine doesn't have any pictures of the 308 pre-facelift model as it didn't originally appear in the pre-facelift model.

So I take the pictures of the 308 facelift.

• You just have to take a different chassis number or have a look here.

I always check this topic.

You have to configure the logos.

But remember that not all firmwares have all logos.

For example, mine doesn't have any pictures of the 308 pre-facelift model as it didn't originally appear in the pre-facelift model.

So I take the pictures of the 308 facelift.

Which zone is this ?

I made telecoding used Diagbox online, but for me arduino give more option.

• Which zone is this ?

You have to take a look for yourself, I don't have all the zones memorized in my head. ;)

I made telecoding used Diagbox online, but for me arduino give more option.

Yes, because Diagbox hides many parameters and also blocks many parameters.

A look at the databases from diagbox will help. ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.