How to change VIN in Continentals AIO Infotainment?

• danielvieira

Please pay attention to the writing - there are paragraphs in every language.

• Hi everyone

I couldn't advance too much, here I leave the log of what the console gives me

> 00

< 000000

> >764:664

> 1003

< OK

< 7F1012

> 10C0

< 50C0

> 21FE

< 61FEFFFF00000DF50101016806FF08010916FD823B2B01937619

anybody can help me please!!

• Hello Daniel, I have the same problem, were you able to solve it?

Hello budy, how are you? I managed to unlock the aio and partially move it... with the help of j23 who gave the code to include the vin the aio stopped beeping then I was trying to enable the reverse camera and found this video https://youtu.be /Xuj0Ro-YsO8?si=PogaN0q8gYddwFKt In the video the person is messing with the diagbox with the canhack together so I took my diagbox, opened the connector and put the wires on pin 3 and 8 and used the diagbox 9.68 and after changing a few parameters at a time I typed the unlock code into the arduino and I went back to diagbox to validate the changes and it worked!!! when I achieved this in version 9.68 I tried 9.91 and higher but diagbox did not open the parameters for change... it seems that from version 9.91 telecoding is only online in version 9.68 I telecoded offline... I believe that the vlud software has many other options than the diagbox... but for those like me who the vlud software didn't work, this option worked... I believe the vlud software doesn't work due to the car's can network with the aio I found the diagram arduino connection to convert the can network but I haven't been able to make it work yet. I accept that with the network converter the vlud software can work but I haven't been able to test it yet. Even if there is someone who can help with how to make the converter work, I would be grateful. but it's already been a lot of progress, canhacker linked to diagbox in version 9.68, I hope to help someone just as I was helped by j23.

Hi Daniel, How did you unlock the aio?

• just use the code that j23 gave...

>764:664

:D91C:83:C0

3BB0xxxxxxxxx

where is the x you put your vin... first you have to transform your vin to hexadecimal... just search for hexadecimal calculator on google...

Put your vin in capital letters.

This will insert your vin into the aio and it will stop beeping...

I mentioned the rest in the topic above.

Connect the Arduino to the diagbox and use version 9.68 of the diagbox, if you have the diagbox.

If you don't have the diagbox you will only be able to change the vin.

I couldn't change the language or time of the day, and the rear camera doesn't even work, but it can be used...

At least sound comes out and CarPlay or Android Auto works. What country do you live?

• Hi, Im Argentine " e vc"?

• Brasil...

I thought it would be easier to get information about the aio in your country...

Here where I live there is little information and anyone who knows how to use it costs a lot. it is a shame...

• Brasil...

I thought it would be easier to get information about the aio in your country...

Here where I live there is little information and anyone who knows how to use it costs a lot. it is a shame...

Unfortunately this happens when they bring imported things without support, imagine that the Peugeot representative configured only the vin and was left without enabling the blutooth apple car play mirrorlink etc. I'm thinking about getting a bsi for Peugeot 208 and connecting it to a test bench so I can finish the configuration.

• Do you have the diagbox?

With the diagbox you can enable carplay android auto and mirror link and bluetooth.

Using the diagbox you can configure some things...

• Do you have the diagbox?

With the diagbox you can enable carplay android auto and mirror link and bluetooth.

Using the diagbox you can configure some things...

I have Diagabox with lexia scanner, but diagbox show not dialog with the radio, becouse I have a Peugeot 307 year 2011.

• You use this program with Arduino, right?

https://vlud.net/nac-telecodage.html

yes I did, but when i tried only got to this , attach you an image

• Download version 9.68 and you get into the Peugeot 208...

try all the 208 options... it won't recognize the vin, so you manually enter your vin and it will enter as 208.

Then it goes to the telematics box and it will say that the calculator is unknown, then it will ask you to select which calculator, and aio will appear.

Enter aio and you will be able to telecode.

To work, you need to open the obd2 connector on your diagbox and solder the arduino wires to it.

solder pins 3 and 8...

solder or splice the Arduino wires together with the diagbox wires..

Then you will enter the Arduino program which you use there and go to the part where you enter the code to send to the car.

and also enters the diagbox.

the two programs running together, each on a USB port.

After entering 208 and enabling some option in the diagbox, before confirming the changes made, you go to the Arduino program,

and type

>764:664

:D91C: 83: C0

This code will unlock the aio, and then you go back to the diagbox and apply the changes made in the diagbox.

I used the 208, but you can use any car that has the aio, just search in diagbox which car will appear in the aio... but it's tiring looking car by car.

in my car, when I enabled several options at the same time, the diagbox did not telecode, but when I enabled about 4 or 5 options at a time, the diagbox telecoded.

• very good I'm going to try it today or tomorrow and I'll tell you if it was good

• I believe that with the vlud software there are more options to customize the aio.

But with the Diagbox and Arduino together you can enable some AIO settings.

Anything, just send them a message...

• just read again github few time with understanding :)

Code
    :D91C:83:C0

Hello friend, how are you?

Now I understand this code... key :D91C refers to nac, key :83 refers to the service and okey :C0 refers to the id. being uds or kwp.

Could you explain to me what uds and kwp mean?

example, I would like to enter the injection calculator, how do I identify if it is usd or kwp?

And do the service key and ID work for all ECUs?

thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.