[Smeg/Smeg+/Smeg+ IV2] Datenbank Konfigurationen (up_config)

• Selbst, wenn Du nur aktivierst, ohne das vorherige Theme zu wechseln, verschwindet der Button einfach?

Das wäre ja merkwürdig. :/

Nicht ganz.

Der Button ist noch da, aber inaktiv.

• Hast mal versucht, eins zu aktivieren und dafür ein vorhandenes zu deaktivieren?

Vielleicht isses bei Citroën ja an die Anzahl der vorhandenen Themes geknüpft. :/

• Hast mal versucht, eins zu aktivieren und dafür ein vorhandenes zu deaktivieren?

Vielleicht isses bei Citroën ja an die Anzahl der vorhandenen Themes geknüpft. :/

Ach so. Nein das habe ich noch nicht versucht. Werde ich morgen mal ausprobieren.

Was ich aber feststellen konnte, dass einige einstellungen nicht mit allen Themes kompatibel ist. Dann kommt ne fehlermeldung.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von mechanoid1 () aus folgendem Grund: Korrektur Zitatfehler

• Was ich aber feststellen konnte, dass einige einstellungen nicht mit allen Themes kompatibel ist. Dann kommt ne fehlermeldung.

Das habe ich bei einigen Themes ebenfalls.

Es funktionieren leider nicht alle korrekt.

• Gut. kann ich aber mit leben. Benutze eh nur ein Theme, welches vom Kontrast einfach am besten ist.

• Hallo Leute, kann man Radio Logos vor allem DAB nachträglich aus dem Netz auf auf einen Stick speichern und hochladen?

• Das wird nicht so einfach mit "nur hochladen" funktionieren, denn die Logos müssen auch den Frequenzen zugeordnet werden.

Dazu müssen noch weitere Dateien bearbeitet werden.

• Hello,

I am new and I see that we are talking about Citroën, I have a Peugeot and a Citroen.

However on the Citroen I do not have the button to change the themes and I tried by modifying and activating the themes by usb key but that did not change anything and I also tried with my diagbox but I am blocked because I do not have access to certain menus, I cannot telecode them.

Do you have a solution for me to activate and be able to change the different themes of my Citroen?

PS: On my Peugeot the simple fact of modifying from 1 to 0 to work.

Thank you

• Hello and welcome.

Which version of diagbox do you use?

Did you try 7.57? In this version the parameters should be able to change.

So far, unfortunately, I only know the method via Diagbox, I haven't worked with the Smeg for a long time, since I switched to the Nac in 2019.

It would be possible to change the theme with a bus command via Arduino, but I can no longer test that either because I no longer have a touchscreen from the Smeg to check it.

• I have tried with all the versions but up to 7.57 my vehicle is still missing.

I tried by telecoding with another vehicle equipped with an smeg + but it does not work.

and I haven't Arduino

• You could choose another model.

In most cases it doesn't matter which model you choose, because the control units are addressed directly.

• I have already tried with another model.

I am going to reinstall the 7.57 diagbox and try again to telecode with another model.

I'll keep you informed.

Thank you.

• I have already tried with another model.

And you have still no menu entry for smeg? :/

Then maybe try to take a Peugeot model, the BSIs are the same anyway.

• Hallo Leute, kann man Radio Logos vor allem DAB nachträglich aus dem Netz auf auf einen Stick speichern und hochladen?

for DAB+ not as is brodcasted within stream

all logos stored in firmware are for FM and this with some work can be added or edited , overwrited :)

for DAB+ not as is brodcasted within stream

all logos stored in firmware are for FM and this with some work can be added or edited , overwrited :)

Is this also possible with DAB+ on NAC (Wave 4)? And where is the tool on your screenshot?

• Hello, I was thinking of something, maybe I can't access the screen (smeg +) because I don't have a full chip diagbox but only a diagbox? Otherwise, another question, I'm a bit of a graphic designer and I was wondering if there were any tutorials to be able to modify the themes by ourselves. That I create my own themes and that I integrate them into smeg +.

• You mean Full-Chip VCI (Interface)?

Which firmware is installed on the vci?

Check this thread:

Maybe a firmware update helps.

I'm a bit of a graphic designer and I was wondering if there were any tutorials to be able to modify the themes by ourselves. That I create my own themes and that I integrate them into smeg +.

There should be a themes folder in the system partition and as far as i remember, there're also Graphic files.

I don't know how easily you can add new themes the the database, but you could just edit some of the available themes.

• My VCI is a Lexia 3, but I heard about some VCI which was full-chip and others not, so, I don't know if with my VCI I can still succeed.

I didn't know we could update the firmware. How ?

You mean when I extract the files from smeg +, there will be a graphic file, interesting, I will dig this track.

This is my VCI

A Lexia 3 PP2000

• My VCI is a Lexia 3, but I heard about some VCI which was full-chip and others not, so, I don't know if with my VCI I can still succeed.

I didn't know we could update the firmware. How ?

You mean when I extract the files from smeg +, there will be a graphic file, interesting, I will dig this track.

This is my VCI

A Lexia 3 PP2000

To update firmware and how it works, you'll find here all you need.

In order to know whether you have full-chip or full-chip, you have to unscrew the VCI.

There is no other way.

Mak3 photos of your vci and upload it here, so we tell you, if it's an Full-Chip or non Full-Chip.

• Here is my VCI.

Do I have to update anyway?

If it's not a full-chip do you have a link to buy one that won't be too expensive?

Full-chip VCIs allow access to all computers?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.