activate alarm on peugeot 5008 II

• Hello. I have a Peugeot 5008 II ALLURE. I decided to mount the standard alarm, the Allure does not have pre-installation so I had to connect from the engine where the horn goes to the BSI. I already have that part done but I need help with the coding with the Arduino because I'm already lost there and I don't master it. I'm mainly interested in the activation portion of the electric child safety lock that comes with the alarm.

• deloco2  

Please only write in English or German

• sorry. By having the translation on the website, paste the translation from Spanish to English and the website translated it back to Spanish.

• Mittns

Hat das Label von Projektvorstellung auf Frage geändert.
  • I don't understand what thatcham mode is, in code 2365 and 240E either. Let's see if someone can clarify for me. The photo is forum peugeot

• Das "Thatcham" ist ein Sicherheitsstandard und Klassifizierung.

Könnte was mit Diebstahlschutz oder Alarmanlage zutun haben.

• Beitrag von deloco2 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • I have seen it, which is why I am asking to know if I have to activate it, since I have install the alarm.

• I have seen it, which is why I am asking to know if I have to activate it, since I have install the alarm.

I don't know exactly, that this option is doing but if would say yes, activate it.

Diagbox also isn't helpful:

Edit:

Found something in a peugeot price list:

Zitat

Alarm including anti-lift sensor (Thatcham category 1 approved)

So it really means, if you have an alarm system on board, activate the option and good.

308 GTi (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns ()

• And 240E ?It sets alarm architecture for this, what should I set?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.