DEV: Mittns ECU Key Calculator 1.0.0.0 (Download)

• I have ordered another parallel adapter, I suppose that would be the problem because connected independently without the adapter it works and if I connect either the Arduino or Diagbox through the adapter it does not. Well we'll see when it arrives.

• I have to enter the diagbox inside the ecu to where it says: "coding with visualization"?

• I have to enter the diagbox inside the ecu to where it says: "coding with visualization"?

I have absolutely no idea, what you mean.

Please use a better translation.

• mittins. Yesterday I tried to use your program and I didn't do something right. Being in diagbox I enter bsi then in repair and I put it in coding with visualization, then I go to your program I look for a key and I put it in the last tab and I click on unlock ecu, I immediately go back to dicebox and I click on code, but I get that it has not been connected to the internet.

• but I get that it has not been connected to the internet

Then the problem is diagbox.

Maybe wrong version or something.

But before you ask, it has nothing to do with this topic.

• In the photo I attached, it is assumed that I have correctly unlocked the ecu, right, is that correct?

but nevertheless I immediately go to diagbox and I get an internet error as you can see in photo 2.

• In the photo I attached, it is assumed that I have correctly unlocked the ecu, right, is that correct?

That's correct.

but nevertheless I immediately go to diagbox and I get an internet error as you can see in photo 2.

That's a problem with diagbox itself and has nothing to do with the tool.

• Well, I don't know, so I have tried several diagbox vmware 9.68 and 9.90 and nothing always tells me the same thing that it doesn't connect to the internet. In your program it tells me that the ecu is unlocked but nothing. I give up I can't code bsi with diagbox using arduino

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.