DEV: Mittns ECU Key Calculator 1.0.0.0 (Download)

• You can use YAT tool and fill buttons with unlock keys (bsivaleo :E4D8:03:03 ) (bsi delphi :B4E0:03:03) (nac :D91C:03:03 ) etc etc for every ecu and do it without limit

• Mittns

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Mittns ECU Key Calculator 1.0.0.0 (Download)“ zu „DEV: Mittns ECU Key Calculator 1.0.0.0 (Download)“ geändert.
  • Hello Will this tool help me to code my ecu on Expert ii 2016 Year

Im trying to program Cruise Control on EDC17C10 Via Diagbox but im getting hos error.

By Default Cruise control its Absent i managed to switch it on on BSI and Cluster but i can not manage to switch it on on ECU

• This tool is only for unlocking the ecu, so that you can telecode with diagbox.

• hello. I have several modifications awaiting coding, I have added: alarm, Visiopark2 front camera, LED fog lights and grip control. I have read here that diagbox can be used together with Arduino and I am interested in what the procedure would be like. thank you

• Bitte erläutern Sie mir, wie ich ein bestimmtes Steuergerät entsperren kann, nachdem ich das Arduino, die Diagbox und Ihre Anwendung „ECU Key Calculator“ verbunden habe und nachdem ich entschieden habe, was ich mit der Diagbox codieren möchte. Ich kann im Forum keine Erklärung dafür finden Teil der Arbeit

• You just have to enter the ecu rx and tx id's (see Github) and send the settings to arduino, thats it.

If you want to change settings with diagbox, you have to click on the "unlock ecu" button and then send use the telecoding button in diagbox.

• Wenn ich in NAC arbeiten möchte, muss ich in tx id und rx id 764 und 664 eingeben, den „Unlock“-Button drücken. Dann beginne ich mit dem Codieren in Diagbox? Ich glaube, ich verstehe die Vorgehensweise, danke. Ich warte Für das bestellte obd2-Kabel werde ich es dann versuchen

• Wenn ich in NAC arbeiten möchte, muss ich in tx id und rx id 764 und 664 eingeben, den „Unlock“-Button drücken. Dann beginne ich mit dem Codieren in Diagbox?

Richtig.

Aber innerhalb von 5 Sekunden muss die Codierung passieren.

• Hi, I've been trying but I'm doing something wrong. I put the two obds, the one from diagbox and the one from arduino, but diagbox does not recognize my vin and when I enter all the modules they show absence of dialogue and with your program it makes me connect to the server and it does not open the ecu and tells me something about the profile. Please enlighten me.

• Hi, I've been trying but I'm doing something wrong. I put the two obds, the one from diagbox and the one from arduino, but diagbox does not recognize my vin and when I enter all the modules they show absence of dialogue and with your program it makes me connect to the server and it does not open the ecu and tells me something about the profile. Please enlighten me.

Check your account username and password in the settings.

Maybe space or something.

Also don't use email.

However, you can't use it yet anyway because level 2 membership is required (see first post). ;)

• Ok, okay, I understand until it goes up to level 2, but regarding the digabox with Arduino, it does not detect any module. Does the cable I put to connect in parallel influence?

• Does the cable I put to connect in parallel influence?

If Can H and Can L areen't swapped or there is a resistor between them, no.

• This arduino that I made with can L and can H both 3 and 8 and 6 and 14. Could that be why?

• Without a schematic of your wiring, no one can tell you if there is a wiring error.

You have to be very specific about which wires go where and what they do.

Maybe you have a fault with the relays?

How should I know how?

• Please give us the link and not a blurry, barely readable screenshot.

• I'm sorry but it is a document from a SCRIBD document website and I had to capture it.

• Well, that's what we see:

What about using the share option...?

• I have cut it out and to see if it looks better I can no longer put the link as you say and I no longer have a SCRIBD account to be able to put it.

• Looks like a simple switch to change Can I/S to Can Diag obd pins.

If you wired it correctly and still have no communication, than maybe it's a problem with the sketch or program you're using.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.