NAC/RCC/SMEG Updates Datenbank

• Upload it and start test !!

44.07.33.32_NAC-r0

394128211_23863147946664512_2056328815125518618_n.mp4

That is what PSA was announcing already since many days ;)

• edu_chirimoya:

No, that's only about connected services - NAC Wave 2 also have that message.

The 44.07.33.32_NAC-r0 version (UpdateID 001315031692686757) was released in August and is still in AVP state.

• No, that's only about connected services

Thanks, but: what does that mean? New update for connected services?

• Dear... where did that update come from

can't find anything anywhere

greetings from Belgium

NEW SUV 5008 GT 1.5 BLUEHDI STOP&START 130CH MAN6 GT LINE

• brandwacht That firmware is still in testing state, unreleased to public.

• Beitrag von j23 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • Has anyone had any joy uploading the new firmware to implement on Wave 4 Peugeot systems. Want to finally get full screen CarPlay and the updated UI

• seanyp99 : It won't happen. In the NAC Wave 4, the area for apps (including Android Auto and CarPlay) it's designed to be 1280x620 in the 1920x720 10" wide HD display. The new UI with the Android Auto and CarPlay in full screen, only in the new infotainment system hardware, IVI.

• brandwacht That firmware is still in testing state, unreleased to public.

8o uploading to share server

--done--

Link removed

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns () aus folgendem Grund: Link removed

• Sry, because of the legal rights, i had to remove the link.

Such links are not allowed because missing permission from stellantis.

• Legal rights? is legal to share smeg Fw on google drive servers:) ? it's more illegal than this as for SMEG Fw you need to pay at dealer :)

just for curiousity :) ....

is needed permision to reverse engineer API to get the install pack ? have you got any permission? from Stellantis :) or to inject seed with Y cable using illegal cracked diagbox?

• I could ask you the same.

Do you have permission to upload the firmware?

Reverse engineering is a gray area in certain aspects.

Software that is available to everyone can be reverse engineered, you just can't share source code and so on.

There's still a difference between owning something and uploading something illegally.

And what I do with Diagbox isn't a big deal.

I'm not distributing it or link it somewhere.

I also could know a workshop that let's me play with Diagbox.

Canbus reverse engineering is also not forbidden either (Except for things like mileage manipulation and stuff like that).

But yes, the links for the Smeg firmware could be a problem, I'll have them removed.

Even though PSA has never complained in any way since years in several websites. :)

• '''

Even though PSA has never complained in any way since years in several websites. :)''''

that's what i mean no one care about :) and private key used to pack is not know so not possible to get(make-hack-rebulid) a custom build :) FW ..... din't posted genuine link as don't wona have it blocked :) in the future.....

• '''

Even though PSA has never complained in any way since years in several websites. :)''''

that's what i mean no one care about :) and private key used to pack is not know so not possible to get(make-hack-rebulid) a custom build :) FW ..... din't posted genuine link as don't wona have it blocked :) in the future.....

Yes, but i always play it safe.

You never know.

For example in Germany, linking to illegally uploaded material can also cause problems, which is why I avoid such links, you know. :)

• '''

I removed the (recent) "fileName" JSON entry from the getUpdateStatus reply for the same reason, it gives too many clues for the full URL and the generic format for future ones.

I also don't see the point of sharing that beta software. The "final" versions already have enough bugs :) and it isn't easy to rollback a firmware. That version might also not be the final version anyway, there are many versions in AVP status that were never released (44.06.44.22_NAC-r0, 44.06.42.32_NAC-r0, 44.05.33.42_NAC-r0, 44.04.25.52_NAC-r0 or 44.03.20.32_NAC-r0, just to name a few of the recent ones and there are 3 other versions after the last public release in testing state - this one for instance:

It was "released" just a few days before 44.07.33.32_NAC-r0.

Also in the context of those unreleased (to public) versions, many are just partial updates and not full upgrades. For instance this one:

Has only 40.960 bytes, and it's in AVP state. I'll bet that installing this one in the incorrect base version, and you'll have a nasty surprise.

Regards,

Rui Saraiva

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rui.saraiva () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by rui.saraiva into this post.

• Also in the context of those unreleased (to public) versions, many are just partial updates and not full upgrades. For instance this one:
    Code { "updateType": "ovip-int-firmware-version", "updateVersion": "43.04.27.02_NAC-r0", "updateProvider": "CONTINENTAL", "updateId": "001315031643204228", "updateDate": "2022/02/16 20:22:40", "updateStatus": { "code": "AVP", "label": "En attente de validation PSA" } } Weniger anzeigen

Has only 40.960 bytes, and it's in AVP state. I'll bet that installing this one in the incorrect base version, and you'll have a nasty surprise.

Looks like the patches I have seen for AIO versions. I still do not understand why PSA would not just release such patches instead of offering a whole new version each time.

• Also in the context of those unreleased (to public) versions, many are just partial updates and not full upgrades. For instance this one:
    Code { "updateType": "ovip-int-firmware-version", "updateVersion": "43.04.27.02_NAC-r0", "updateProvider": "CONTINENTAL", "updateId": "001315031643204228", "updateDate": "2022/02/16 20:22:40", "updateStatus": { "code": "AVP", "label": "En attente de validation PSA" } } Weniger anzeigen

Looks like the patches I have seen for AIO versions. I still do not understand why PSA would not just release such patches instead of offering a whole new version each time.

Mostly patches are probably OTA as is small

maybe this

• maybe this

But this is not OTA? The patches I mean were all mean to be installed via USB, just like the regular updates.

• maybe this

But this is not OTA? The patches I mean were all mean to be installed via USB, just like the regular updates.

not all patches , some can be installed via ota(small in size) , cost saving...

• some can be installed via ota

I did not know that NACs and RCCs are able to recieve OTAs :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.