SMEG+ to RCC/NAC update

• I'm sorry if what I'm searching for is already on this forum, but I don't know German!

I have a Peugeot 208 BlueHDI 04/2016 and my tablet has SMEG+ (smeg 5).

- Considering that the system is not equipped with GPS or Carplay (which makes me give up SMEG), I would like to switch to RCC/NAC.

- My question is, how can I make this change? I'm not very knowledgeable about this problem, I don't know what and how to look for to make the change, what I need to buy first and where, and what I should consider.

Could you please help me? :smiling_face_with_tear:

• The best solution it is to buy one set from ebay they are set that it is plung & play !!

• We can also help you with that in this forum. Either looking for a relaible source for such kits or giving you advice on how to do it all yourself.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.