P12F3 Fehler beim 508 II Hybrid (2019)

• Hello members,

Since a couple of days there is the typical "schlussel" warning appearing in my dashboard. I plugged an ODBII reader and it tells me is error P12F3 coming from control unit 7ED has any of you had this situation before? (google & co couldn't really help)

The error appeared after charging the car in an outside charging point when it was heavily raining (in case that is has any relation), in that charge the car didn't get to 100% even though it had enough time for it and displayed as fully charged.

Help is really appreciated :)

• Enter your chassis number in the profile, then we can take a look whether there is already a TSB for it.

• just filled it in, thank you.

Just to complete that, my car was part of the recall related to battery earlier this year

• There's a TSB for it (D1AW0117Q0).

The error states that there is a problem with the on-board charger/DC converter or cable or connector.

The error code P12F3 itself indicates a voltage drop.

This means that there is either a connection problem or the charger is defective.

After a fault diagnosis, the following parts will be replaced (Depending on the diagnosis)

• The charging cable
    • The on-board charger/DC converter unit
    • The charging connection unit

First the fault will be deleted and if the fault reoccurs, it will be tested with a different charging cable.

Then a parameter measurement is made with Diagbox while the charging cable is connected.

The voltage must not be lower than 85V.

If the voltage is lower than 85V, the resistance between the phase and neutral conductor is measured at the charging connection (charging cable not connected!).

If the resistance is infinite, the on-board charger / DC/DC converter will be replaced.

If the resistance is not infinite, the charging connector will be replaced.

And that's it. :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.