Adding a Start Stop button to Proace City

• Does anyone know if it is possible to add a Start/Stop system button to the Toyota Proace City Verso, which probably never had this button but was installed in some versions, e.g. Rifter?

Currently, to disable the Start/Stop system, I have to do it via the radio menu. I would prefer to disable this system permanently (to set the default value to disabled) - is it possible to do this via DiagBox?

I even removed the plastic covering the steering column to see if there was a plug for this button, but I couldn't find it.

• Does anyone know if it is possible to add a Start/Stop system button to the Toyota Proace City Verso, which probably never had this button but was installed in some versions, e.g. Rifter?

Should be possible but you need at least the plug.

In the BSI there's a parameter, where you can set it so that im S&S can disabled with touch and button.

I would prefer to disable this system permanently (to set the default value to disabled) - is it possible to do this via DiagBox?

There's no parameter for disabling permanently.

But why disabling it?

S&S works good and it's better for the environment.

I even removed the plastic covering the steering column to see if there was a plug for this button, but I couldn't find it.

If there's no plug, than you have to wire it yourself to the bsi.

You need the pinout of your bsi.

And then you need luck, that the software version from your BSI supports the parameter.

• In the BSI there's a parameter, where you can set it so that im S&S can disabled with touch and button.

If there's no plug, than you have to wire it yourself to the bsi.

I was hoping that there would be a plug because in Rifter versions with a basic radio there seems to be a button installed, so I hoped that the harnesses would be the same. Too bad there's no plugin.

Zitat

There's no parameter for disabling permanently.

But why disabling it?

S&S works good and it's better for the environment.

The system irritates me, sometimes the engine turns off for literally a second and then starts again, causing unpleasant vibrations when starting. I believe that it only causes unnecessary wear and tear of engine parts and I am convinced that it will not protect the environment.

Thank you for your answer

• You need the pinout of your bsi.

Where can I get the BSI pinout number 9832880280? I'm looking for and can't find any diagrams. I mean access to the CAN INFO bus. It seems to be on the EH2 connector (yellow).

• Where can I get the BSI pinout number 9832880280? I'm looking for and can't find any diagrams.

Hard to find online, the diagrams and everything that goes with them aren't free and can only be found in the service box.

It costs hourly, see here.

For example, if you subscribe for a day, it's worth it because there's enough time to get all the informations.

There are also documents that explain exactly how each control unit communicates with each other and how it's wired.

• I'm asking, hoping that someone may have a description of this connector (60-pin yellow plug marked EH2) - I don't need anything else. Access to a paid Toyota (or PSA) service can always be purchased..

• Then you should also enter your chassis number in your profile.

Without chassis number you cannot search for parts or documents, this is well known..

It is even stated when registering and in the profile.

• I provided the part number, this BSI is found in many cars. If someone has the opportunity to check by VIN, I will be happy to provide it, but I have a Toyota, so it probably won't work on the Peugeot forum.

• I provided the part number, this BSI is found in many cars.

Once again, the part number has absolutely no use here.

The correct technical documents in the servicebox cannot be found using the part number, only with the chassis number.

No technical documents (Not to be confused with circuit diagrams) are displayed without a chassis number.

You also will find general pin assignments here and there on the internet, but the pin assignments can also change in other hardware revisions.

I don't say that because I have too much time on my hands.

Your decision, I'm out of here.

• Hi.

I figured out pernament turn off S&S when I bought Igla system for protecting my car. There is additional functionality for switching S&S

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.