How to power up nac without car?

• Hello everyone. Need help with power on nac. Any one can help with pins are for 12v gnd to turn on radio at home. Wanna upgrade smeg to nac. Thank you

• You need at least an Arduino and an mcp2515 module.

Take a look here:

For power supply:

Pin 11 = 12V

Pin 22 = GND

But note, the 12V and GND isn't enough to let the nac boot.

You need the arduino or your car.

• i order shield for uno. Mcp2515 v3. Works on it or i need buy same as your mention?

• You can use both.

But shield and uno are just more expensive than arduino nano, mcp2515 and some wires.

Which one you take is up to you.

• thank you for answer. i have around 10x uno. im working with smart home. Also uno i buy long time ago when it was so cheap if i good remember it was 5x for 15eur. i buy shieldtoday it cost also 18eur

• im working with smart home

I'm using ESP32 for my self coded Smart Home Project. 8)

i buy shieldtoday it cost also 18eur

Alright, then good luck. :OK_hand: 8)

After that, you need this sketch.

Just flash it on the uno, connect the shield to uno and to the nac and power on the arduino.

The nac should turn on immediately.

• thank you again. i will update post after i power up everything

• thank you everyone for help. unit fully working and installed. nac wave 3 hd sw19 from 2020 208 1.2 installed to 208 1.4hdi 2012. all functions working including steering buttons and all info in out speedometer. using arduino uno v3 can shield, pins from obd2 pi3 can high,pin 5 gnd, pin 8 can low. unit cal file 508-R8 9693370980

any one knows how to change display colour? right now have only blue and green. where is red colour?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von tirli () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by tirli into this post.

• You need to add appropriate themes

by coding or uploading the appropriate calibration.

Then run RED as default or use the button on the Theme screen

• Hello. already sorted have blue,red,green and gold colours;)

sqKt8A3T4RWEKKm

qw0HcH02Wdnb8mt

Ls69F9spZ8PHPY9

also panel done ready for polishing

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tirli () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by tirli into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.