Adding GTLine themes and colour to nac

• At the outset, I would like to dedicate my greetings to all the members, and I would like to inquire of them about adding the colors of the GTLine screen category to the Allure screen, for example adding the copper color to the screen and gauges

• Mittns

Hat den Titel des Themas von „GTLine themes and colour“ zu „Adding GTLine themes and colour to nac“ geändert.
  • Always post your Nac hardware or at least the Firmware!

Otherwise people won't know which Nac it is.

You need at least a arduino and a mcp2515 (see here) module to enable the themes.

And then it depends on your nac version.

The Wave 2 for example can only have 3 themes at the same time.

The Wave 3 can only have more than 3 themes activated at the same time with firmware 4xx, otherwise only 3 too.

• Can actually someone modify a firmware update for my car and send it to me? Would gladly pay money for it. I mean i wish i could do general improvements myself but im too dumb for that.

• Can actually someone modify a firmware update for my car and send it to me?

Not possible.

I mean i wish i could do general improvements myself but im too dumb for that.

Yeah, we often hear this excuse.

Laziness is no excuse for letting others do the work.

You either try or you don't.

Either way you need an Arduino.

The instructions are very easy, anyone can do it themselves.

• Even if someone pays you to ? Its not laziness,i just have an iPad and i cant modify anything with it. PC i used long time ago just for videogames,thats why i dont have that no more.

• Its not laziness,i just have an iPad and i cant modify anything with it.

The point ist, you need an pc, there's no other solution at this time.

And as i said, it's not possible to modify a firmware update.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.