Experience in changing cruise control shift to 508 cruise control shift?

• Hello, I have seen people who have changed the control of the cruise control for that of the new 508, has anyone from here? I would like to know if it bothers when driving since it seems to me that it is a little bigger

hello at the end change the button and that's how it looks

• Hmm i don't know, looks "uncomfortable" somehow because it is so angular.

I prefer the original one.

The original is so "soft" round, i like that somehow. xD

Especially the outer key.

It's so big that you don't have to look for the button and can simply press it blindly.

• It is not as uncomfortable as it seems you get used to it right away, what you can tell is that it is of higher quality

• What was the reason for the change?

Just for fun?

• What was the reason for the change?

Just for fun?

reason for changing something hehe

• Okay.

Sometimes you don't need a reason. xD

• If your car is quipped with a stick it shouldn't matter.

The buttons have to be the same and the plug should be the same.

Take off the cover from steering wheel and unplug the old one.

There is a clip/button tu press on the stock housing then tear it to the left side.

After that plug in the new one and test it before you put the steering cover on it again.

Did it on 308.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.