SMEG+Iv2 rearview camera

• Hello,

I've come to this forum as im a owner of not a Peugeot but a brother car in this case the C3mk2 from 2015 and I was able with v7.67/9.68 to code the BSI to cope with the rear view camera. (BSI codding OK)

I was successful in coding the "FOG LAMPS AS INTERSECTION LIGHTS" and now they turn on or off each side on a minus 30kmh condition and plus 10º turn radius. Wife like it! :D :D

However i cannot code/program new settings on SMEG+Iv2 module with 9.68 (failed download) or with 7.67 (it is identified as RNEG and thus I didn't try to enter the module for make further changes)
    I've turn on rear view camera in BSI but no luck with SMEG+Iv2.

I will try to update also the SMEG+iv2 for a 6.4.A.R10 – 16/06/2017 in order to have "CARPLAY" but will loose the "USB drive hack" as per my knowledge the "USB hack" work´s if FW version is inferior to 6.2, but if it is newer the solution i think is accessing via TX/RX directly on SMEG+Iv2 board. Can someone confirm this information?

Can someone clarify whats the maximum DIAGBOX SW version to allow coding/telecoding without official PSA servers of the SMEG+iv2 on a 2015 car?

Thank you all for the great source of information

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.