Here's how to find out the RCC Serial Number (UIN) for the License Key

• I changed my RCC A1 for an RCC A2, however, I didn't know the VIN number of the donor, I don't have an Arduino or Diagbox, so I couldn't know what the serial number of the RCC A2 was, to generate the license key for that I could update my RCC A2.

When preparing the update pendrive with my car's VIN, for the RCC A1 (using Citroen Update), I noticed that part of the UIN number that appears is on the RCC label. The only part that is not on the label are the first three characters (2D0). Look at the photo, I marked it in red, below "Bosch".

I decided to do the test and created a license file for the RCC A2 UIN, through the link "https://majestic-web.mpsa.com/mjf00-web/rest/LicenseDownload?mediaVersion=$xxxxxxxxxxx&uin=$xxxxxxxxxxxxx", using "2D0" at the beginning, followed by the numbers on the RCC A2 label, and it worked, I was able to update and, apparently, I discovered a new way to know the RCC´s serial number, considering that they all start with "2D0".

After the update, I have the version 0422C. If anyone knows anything new in this version, feel free to comment. I haven't noticed any difference from the previous one.

I hope this can help anyone who was in the same situation as me.

• Mittns

Hat den Titel des Themas von „RCC Serial Number (UIN) - License Key“ zu „Here's how to find out the RCC Serial Number (UIN) for the License Key“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.