Toyota Proace NAC WAVE 1 license key

• Hi,

I have little problem with my Toyota Proace. I need to reinstall Firmware to that car, but i don't have Licence key for the Firmware file.

Local dealer said that they can't help, it's impossible for them to get that firmware licence for that car.

VIN for that car is YARVFAHHWGZ094288 and it does have NAC WAVE 1 7.3.1-r1 .

So i'm asking could you guys help me little bit to get that license key. Firmware file i already have.

-Jaakko

• When checking with the Mitts toolbox, it shows that your car has the latest firmware. Why do you need it?

• Cause by the mistake, someone stupid (not me.....) made and didn't check twice, that car thinks now that its identity is Citroen and not Toyota.

That's why I need correct license key.

I had two identical USB flash drives. Other i had navigation update for my car and other one software for Citroen. So in a hurry I used that wrong drive and clicked OK couple times with out thinking and went to store. In the store I realized what happened, but it was too late and damage was already happened.

• that car thinks now that its identity is Citroen and not Toyota.

So the Citroen logo is showing instead of Toyota? The firmware update will not help you there but it can be changed via diagnostics port.

• well there is also some other issues example setup key won't work anymore. But what i have been thinking, that if i do this "mistake" again, but with correct firmware and license. Could it work again like it should..

• The firmware is exactly the same for all car brands and models mounting NAC Wave1. So there is nothing you can do "wrong" when installing it. However, these systems are not really trustworthy and that is why such errors suddenly happen.

• well there is also some other issues example setup key won't work anymore. But what i have been thinking, that if i do this "mistake" again, but with correct firmware and license. Could it work again like it should..

Firmware update has no effect on the configuration.

The logo and all other settings are set with diagbox or optionally via arduino.

So a firmware update will not solve your problem.

• okay yeah i did understand that, but how about that licence key? If I have understand right, that is own for the each vehicle?

• You need the serial number of your rcc, otherwise not possible.

Try export your configurations to an usb stick, open the file and check for the UIN.

If you havent an export option in your settings, try using the engineering menu:

Hold the Media Key for 5-6 seconds.

Enter the code 7503900 and search for an configuration export setting.

• Cause of some reason that code doesn't work and exporting gives a cryptic XML file.

• Then there's the possibility to check it with diagbox or use an arduino and check zone F18C.

No updates will be displayed for your system anymore, so no serial number will be sent via the update API, otherwise it would be easy.

• Thx to all of you . Now I know again something new. I got my problem solved.

I connect car to internet and installed newest firmware without licencse. During the installation, car downloaded the correct license from the internet

and now everything works even better and faster than never before. Example the bluetooth works like it should and not jumping on and off all the time.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.