Missing radio station logos on Peugeot

• hello

Im new here, and i might need you help guys:

Im the owner of a Peugout 3008 witv NAC wave 2 , however today it went for a check up and the car office gave me a citroen C3 for these days, while mine isnt ready.

Ive notice that the citroen ( that i assume its a NAC also) displays every radio station online logos, using my iphone ( i usually hear online radios) , and my peugout 3008 dont show anything....

can someone tell me why ? it is possible to do something in order to show these radio station logos on the nac ?

Thanks

• I have peugeot 3008 which is equipment with RCC Wave 3

I have same problem. My radio station logos not there. Any idea?

• If available, do a firmware update.

All logos are in the firmware.

If logos are missing, there is nothing you can do except wait and see if they are added with an update.

• If available, do a firmware update.

All logos are in the firmware.

If logos are missing, there is nothing you can do except wait and see if they are added with an update.

I have already latest firmware. If are there any settings in RCC and can telecode it with Arduino, i can do it.

• If are there any settings in RCC and can telecode it with Arduino, i can do it.

As is said, the logos are in the firmware, there's nothing you can do, if the logos are missing.

What do you want to telecode if the image files are missing?...

• If are there any settings in RCC and can telecode it with Arduino, i can do it.

As is said, the logos are in the firmware, there's nothing you can do, if the logos are missing.

What do you want to telecode if the image files are missing?...

I thinking there is logo in firmware, but maybe some settings in there.

• Nope, they are not.

All existing logos are already linked to the stations.

Even if not, not possible with Arduino, you need access to directories and filenames.

And so far it is not possible to modify, recompile and upload the firmware.

At least nothing is publicly known.

• I found the problem. Service Center set wrong location for my radio. My radio station was South Africa, but it should be Europe. I was changed it to Europe with Arduino and then radio station logos comes😊

• Did you changed the nac ot something?

Hard to imagine that the setting out of factory was wrong. :/

No, it is RCC. Just changed region setting for Radio on RCC.

No, it is RCC. Just changed region setting for Radio on RCC.

Sry, i meant RCC. :)

But why was it wrong?

Did you replac your radio?

Is your building year in your profile correct?

• No problem😊

I don't know 🤷‍♂️

No, my car is new and model is 2023. I didn't replace my radio. All are new and factory settings.

• Strange, but PSA and software has never been brilliant.🤪

Were all logos missing or just a few?

• Strange, but PSA and software has never been brilliant.🤪

Were all logos missing or just a few?

All logos were missing before setting 😅 After changing radio Location, just a few logos are missing now.

And there were no RDS option before setting. But now it is there 😆

• Okay, thanks for your feedback. :love_you_gesture: 8)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.