New infotainment system in new 208 style (2022)?

• Hi, I'm Alejandro from Chile. I have a 208gt 2022.

In Brazil a new version of 208 style came out with a new graphical interface, does anyone know anything about this?

https://www.megautos.com/peugeot-208-pantalla-multimedia/

new interface 28 style 2022 Brazil

thanks and regards.

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • If it's not the IVI-System, it might be one of the new "RCE" version?

Take also a look here.

rui.saraiva What do you think? :/

• Don't think that's a RCE system, that is only 5" monochrome display. The RCE also doesn't support wireless Android Auto or CarPlay.

In fact that seems a basic IVI system, the i-Connect, without integrated satnav. It has the same UI diagonal line of the version with satnav, i-Connect Advanced.

• It's a cut down version of the new system, but it's better than the old RCC

• Yes there willbe ivi(mid-high) system for europe and corny for latam also android based

• Do you know if our units could be updated to these new versions? some information? look complete

• No can't be updated as that's separate HW only for AMlat market 208 and c4 Cactus , made by Visteon

• No can't be updated as that's separate HW only for AMlat market 208 and c4 Cactus , made by Visteon

This looks very similar to the AIO systems, where the headunit and the display were all one.

• Hilfreichste Antwort

This is the AIO CRONY system.

• Beitrag von pumita ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Please read the forum rules! Only english or german here. ().
  • Beitrag von Arminius ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Nicht mehr notwendig 8) ().

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.