Totes Smeg zum Laufen bringen

• Hi All ,

I repair one dead unit smeg plus ... and

I tray to make on line telecoding on this SMEG plus navi unit and install this unit in PSA 208

Normal first change VIN but then ...

All time I received error MSS899 E ? when tray on line telecoding

Sound ok , volume adjust ok , power on of is ok , but comand on panel is diferent ... menu not working , return button not working.

General configuration not ok ...

Does any now what is the probelm or does any have good config file for SMEG plus unit with navi. 9811066580

Regards

Zeca

• MSS899 E means transmission error due to incorrect calibration in the Smeg.

If the Smeg does not fit the vehicle, this error occurs.

• Ok ,

Is it possible to write good calibration from other car with same SMEG unit ?

Mittns i have question ...

I make direct comunication with smeg unit with uart port ...

Connection is ok

value = 0 = 0x0

not have and not copy file : up_config and up_config.sqlite.inf

Its need BT connection or its possible with direct with uart connection .

regards

Zeca

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zecabg () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von zecabg mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Is it possible to write good calibration from other car with same SMEG unit ?

Yes, it should work if you copy the system files from another smeg.

It is possible that you don't have write access (CHMOD) for the files.

Try to get write access (Check this link).

I've never tried it via UART on smeg but usually if you are not logged in as a root user with all permissions, then you don't have full access to all directories and files.

• Mittns ,

Thanks on help , I solved ...

Now i read and change config data on SMEG with uart comunication.

Not nead BT or Wi-Fi

Regards

Zeca

• Thanks on help , I solved ...

An explaination for others would be helpful.

In a forum you should help and share your information, not just get information. ;)

• 208 smeg you need edit FMUX blob data to get panel menu and source working

open blob select binary /clear/import and import file from this post

fmux208.zip

to connect direct usb2ttl converter is need

here pinouts for smeg+

smegIV2

• Yes its corect and all working

same like BT or Wi-Fi but only UART conection

zeca

• can anybody help to find the flash data for smeg+ , i have anb unit that reboots continously

i have UART +TTL , which programm can i use to inject new firmware ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von flamurf mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Just clone your SD card (write image to new one ) and make sw update or overwrite with same FW .

Reboots is a SD card ending live...

• Hello! I'm starting with an update of the navigator in my car and I did't know that it was neccessary to connect the smeg with a wire... That's right? Can you help me with this please? Thanks!

• No help for commercial users.

You don't need wires for updating.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.