Carplay Activation on RCC Wave3 - Icon greyed out

• Hello mates,

my goal is carplay activation on RCC Wave3 of my Citroen C3 Aircross year 8/2019.

Version information of my unit

Software version: 0422A

HMI version: rcc2023.95.22.48.00

iMX version: x0701175_230915_23.3I37.1

V850 version: psag3_ar_19.1_stabi_2023.27

BT version: 104a

ADR version: AARS_PSA_RCC_A1_230825

I successfully connected with Arduino and NAC.exe software to read and edit parameters.

My Calibration: 9693522080

I edited two zone to activate Carplay and Android Auto.

2108 for carplay

2131 for AA

2108 original: 820034108056C90000

2108 MOD: 820034108056E90000

2131 original: 00

2131 MOD: 80

The parameters have been successfully changed, and now in Telephone menu (the first icon on the right side of screen) I have BT, Carplay and Android Auto.

BT and Android Auto icons are cliccable (white), but Carplay icon is always grey and not cliccable.

I connected via USB (car have only one USB port) an iPhone XS and an iPhone 15 with same result: no carplay possible. The icon is always grey and not cliccable.

When connected with both phones, the radio switch to iPod mode automatically, but never to Carplay.

I'm using originals iPhone wires.

Can someone help me a little, please ?

Thank you in advance :)

Bests

• Mittns

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Carplay Activation on RCC Wave3“ zu „Carplay Activation on RCC Wave3 - Icon greyed out“ geändert.
  • Software version: 0422A

All your efforts are in vain. Your system does not physically support Carplay or Android Auto (even if you can see the icons). The only thing you can do is change your RCC into another RCC supporting CP and AA.

• Software version: 0422A

All your efforts are in vain. Your system does not physically support Carplay or Android Auto (even if you can see the icons). The only thing you can do is change your RCC into another RCC supporting CP and AA.

Thank you dear for your answer.

My RCC have part number: 9828992980 and it's a RCC A1 Wave3 (if I understand correctly).

Can you advice me partnumbers of RCC Wave3 with Carplay support, please ?

My car does not have DAB.

Thank you in advance.

Bests

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.