Peugeot 5008 II (2022) with unmatched/non-existing NAC serial number

• Hello,

I have just bought P5008 2022 which got 2021 NAC firmware and V9 maps, so I wanted to download updates for it and found out that for that VIN number, majestic server will not return any info on that NAC. Also Peugeot web page where you put VIN and it should direct you to "Peugeot Update" app for my car generation, instead the page form just dissappears for good... I managed to update the unit by reading NAC serial by exporting configuration and downloading the license using mitts online tool.

Also "My Peugeot" is showing screen saying "Contact us using Contact & Assistance" when you want check map and fw version updates...

Now my unit is up to date and connected to Peugeot services, I was hoping that maybe after the unit "calls home" it might map to my VIN, but no change. Did you ever saw something like that before?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.