Navigation Real Time Traffic

• Fahrgestellnummer
    VR7ECYHZRJJ883144

Hallo in meinem Berlingo ist schon eine weile das Real Time Traffic Abo abgelaufen , nun meine Frage wenn ich eine ein Monats Abo abschließe bekomme ich dann auch ein Kartenupdate?

Gruß Florian

• Hilfreichste Antwort
    Code
    {"vin":"VR7ECYHZRJJ883144","requestDate":"2023-08-01T02:58:58+0200","devices":[{"ecuType":"NAC_EUR_WAVE3"}]}

You don't need the TomTom traffic subscription to update maps or firmware, they are always free. In your case, with a obsolete NAC Wave 3, you first need to update the firmware to NAC Wave 4 and then use the maps for that Wave level. First install the firmware 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 for NAC Wave 3 (UpdateID 00131503*) and ignore the European map (UpdateID 00231501*) included in the bundle. Then install the European map 14.0.0-r0 for NAC Wave 4 (released in Feb 2023). Optionally, you could upgrade the firmware to the latest NAC Wave 4, 44.07.05.22_NAC-r0.

• Optionally, you could upgrade the firmware to the latest NAC Wave 4, 44.07.05.22_NAC-r0.

But is this possible at all? I always get a compatibility error when trying to update a Wave3 into anything higher than 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0

• edu_chirimoya I'm assuming the first step "First install the firmware 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 for NAC Wave 3 (UpdateID 00131503*)" had been done. The Wave 4 specific versions only have this:

Code
        <EcuCompatibilityList>
            <EcuType>NAC_EUR_WAVE4</EcuType>
            <EcuType>NAC_EUR_WAVE4_B0</EcuType>
        </EcuCompatibilityList>

For instance, all the 67.*.*.* NAC AIO versions have both the "NAC_AIO_LATAM_WAVE1" and "NAC_AIO_LATAM_WAVE2" ecuTypes and you can do that direct conversion.

• I'm assuming the first step "First install the firmware 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 for NAC Wave 3 (UpdateID 00131503*)" had been done

Yes, that is clear. What I meant is, that after installing this version in a Wave3, I always became an error when trying to update it to a newer 4x.xx firmware version.

• Hallo vielen Dank. Das habe ich nicht gewusst. Update 1 ist drauf Neuste lade ich gerade runter.

Gruß Florian

• I'm assuming the first step "First install the firmware 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 for NAC Wave 3 (UpdateID 00131503*)" had been done

Yes, that is clear. What I meant is, that after installing this version in a Wave3, I always became an error when trying to update it to a newer 4x.xx firmware version.

Do you have the VIN of any of those? Does the Majestic API return "NAC_EUR_WAVE4" as the ecuType after the 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 update (Wave 3 to Wave 4) and before the update to a newer 4*.*.*.*?

• Do you have the VIN of any of those? Does the Majestic API return "NAC_EUR_WAVE4" as the ecuType after the 42.03.33.42_NAC-r0 update (Wave 3 to Wave 4) and before the update to a newer 4*.*.*.*?

I will check that and send you the VIN via PM

EDIT

rui.saraiva you were right. Updating a Wave3 with the newest 4.x firwmare right now. Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.