Retrofit parking camera Peugeot 3008 II

• Hi

I am installing a front parking camera, this is a Peugeot 3008 II p84E car is now equipped with 4 parking sensors, this is the halogen version NO LED be careful with buying if you also want to do an extension, because there is really a big difference between the halogen and led headlights.

You definitely need the following parts to get started Grill holder 9814278877, grill 9814976880, camera 9809301080, and parts for the camera to attach it the part numbers for the camera 16 17973580, 1617973480, 1617973380, I also bought the wiring harness, I will not share that code for now because I am not sure if this is the right one

I make these for people who want to start too, I notice that all forums have some information but don't share info from start to finish. I want to put all the info here so that everyone knows from now on what they need to do an upgrade like this.

for now I can share this with you and will add some pictures soon. the most important part in the wiring harness, which I have to find out well, I will visit Peugeot next week to see if I can get some information there.

all this information I got thanks to myself and 2 other forum members Fredi309 & Retrofiter.

• Do you have photos of your project?

It is always better to be able to present your projects.

• I have some pictures of parts I bought but hold off on sharing pictures as soon as I get more parts in then I will take pictures of all the parts needed to make this work then I will share technical pictures

I would like to point out that I do not accept any responsibility for your work.

Above description is just a guide how it worked for me. You are of course responsible for your own work ;) .

Some parts came in today, this is what you need for body parts, so if you have a Peugeot 3008 II halogen then you probably need the parts you see in the picture above I have already mentioned the part numbers.

wire harness has arrived the right wire harness I need for the people maybe have the same vehicle as me part number is 982782758

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCORRECT PART NUMBERS OR ANYTHING USE YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING AND DO IT WITH THE RIGHT INFORMATION YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO THE PEUGEOT DEALER AFTER QUESTIONS PARTS CAN DIFFER FROM VEHICLE

wiring harness photos

By the way, you may not have to buy a grill yourself because the part where you place the camera is a lid that you can remove

• Memo Your car has front parking sensors? If yes then in front of your car from the driver’s side you should have two connectors that they look similar the one must be hold on bumper can you check and tell me how many wires it has .

• do not fully understand your question do you mean how many cables have the connection that you connect to the parking sensors? or do you mean how many cables the connection has that you connect to the car's wiring harness.

• Ok let’s start from how many park sensors your car has only 4 , 4 in front and 4 rear ? And check how many connectors come from your cars harness in the position I mention above .

• my car has 4 front and 4 rear parking sensors, how many cables does the plug have what is attached to the car, I should look one of these days.

I can send a picture of the wiring harness that I received yesterday would then take a picture of the plugs from there we can see how many cables there are

See pictures I hope the pictures help

I'll send you a picture of the whole wiring harness but in pieces so you can see exactly what the wiring harness looks like.

I only see 2 extra cables 1 at the beginning and 1 at the end of the cable. I don't know what those plugs are for, but I don't think that should cause a problem. I would also circle which one I mean

• Excellent then maybe you are lucky enough to have the second black connector from the car harness attached on the front bumper. On the harness you bought the grey connector is fog lights and 4 pdc sensors, the black one is camera and side pdc sensors . Do you have rvc on your car if yes 180 or 130 degree camera or virtual 180 ?

• unfortunately I don't have RVC on my vehicle is that easy to install

i dismantled my bumper few weeks ago there i saw 2 cables 1 was connected to bumper wiring harness the the other was clicked into an empty shell from the bumper.

maybe I have 180 degrees, see photos

• Memo Thats good news if you have the connector when you have time check how many wires it has .It looks like your camera is virtual 180 degrees but to be sure on passenger side you can check if you have the camera module on the right side of glove box .

• I will try to take pictures of the cable content this Saturday, I would also open the dahsbaord glove to take some pictures of the hardware there.

is there anything else you would like to have on photos that you want, have to open on the glove anyway.

anyway it might be useful to show it for other people.

• More info for Retrofiter front camera !!

I am watching this retrofit installation of the front camera and parking sensors that you are presenting to us and I would like to ask a few questions. Except from the photos and the part numbers of the spare parts and the electric circuits number of pins could you show us the internal wiring that you have made and also which controller did you use? Did you make new hardness? I have not understood what have you done exactly. Do you have install the front camera with parking sensors or you are going to install it? Can we see real photos from the car, it would be more helpful.

• More info for Retrofiter front camera !!

I am watching this retrofit installation of the front camera and parking sensors that you are presenting to us and I would like to ask a few questions. Except from the photos and the part numbers of the spare parts and the electric circuits number of pins could you show us the internal wiring that you have made and also which controller did you use? Did you make new hardness? I have not understood what have you done exactly. Do you have install the front camera with parking sensors or you are going to install it? Can we see real photos from the car, it would be more helpful.

Hi, I did not make the cable myself, I bought an Original cable, see photos on the forum. in addition, the camera has not yet been installed, it still needs to be done as soon as I start doing this, I would certainly take a picture of the installation.

• Memo Thats good news if you have the connector when you have time check how many wires it has .It looks like your camera is virtual 180 degrees but to be sure on passenger side you can check if you have the camera module on the right side of glove box .

Hi Retrofiter,

here i have some pictures of the wiring harness you asked for. unfortunately I couldn't take more pictures, I had a small damage with my car and I was also working on that i have to buy an air conditioner and a radiator for the car to fix it as soon as I have to go back to restore that part I will take more pictures

• Memo Jesus you are a really lucky guy m8 the first photo is the camera’s harness 4 wires for camera and the other 2 for side sensor pdc . You should definitely check on passenger glove box for the camera module maybe you have it or there should be a connector . This retrofit will be very easy for you as you have everything on place . If you want you can send me on pm your vin to check if you have camera module on service box .

• I also hope it's easy to do would see if I can make time this week To open the glove. I would send you my vin number.

• Does software also have to be activated in the car itself?

• Beitrag von Memo ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Please no advertising for commercials ().
  • Beitrag von edu_chirimoya ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Bitte keine kommerziellen Links. ().

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.