208-II Nac 3 too wave 4 Problem

• Hello

I'm busy too upgrade 208-2 NAC Wave 3 too wave 4 only with message Error Incompatible with Hardware.

I Use different pendrives 32Gb Sandisk Verbatim Kingston Toshiba USB.2.0 / 3.0 the Upgrade does not work.

What i have done.
    Format the pendrive in fat32 Clustersize 16 are 32 KB

Start the update download tool from Peugeot.

I have download it too my PC an copy the map SWL an map license with the key an Updateinfo.xml too the root from Pendrive.

I start the engine an let the system boot-up
    I place the Pendrive in the USB-port an got the Message no media content on the USB Memory stick (standard message) After that i got the message Error Incompatible with Hardware.
    I have wait minutes i have use other USB-Ports only the USB-c i cannot use it is a Phone socket the 2 ports in backside in the car turn WIFI on as described This POST nothing works.

What i'm doing wrong.

• You are not doing anything wrong. The update process is not possible at the moment. There are many post talking about this already.

• I could not find on the board a thread where are many post about it.

Do you know if they working on this problem ?

• I could not find on the board a thread where are many post about it.

Seriously?

And there're even more posts about it.

• Mittns

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.