[3008 II] Visiopark 2 nachrüsten

• Hallo,

Ich möchte bei meinem 3008er von 03/2018 die Frontkamera für Visiopark 2 nachrüsten- folgendes ist schon erledigt:

• neuer Kabelstrang im Motorraum verlegt
    • Kamera in de Kühlergrill eingebaut

Was ich noch benötigen würde:

• detaillierter Schalt/Anschluss -Plan der Frontkamera inkl. der Belegung an den Steckverbindern- mein Heckklappenkabelstrang ist nur für Visiopark 1 geeignet (lt. Nr. in der Servicebox). Ein Originaler (und passender) Kabelstrang würde ca. 350€ kosten. Da vermutlich nur ein paar Drähte vom Zentralkabelstrang zum Steuergerät gezogen werden müssen, möchte ich mir dieses Geld gerne sparen ;)

Vielleicht kann mir jemand die detaillierten Pläne und Einbauorte aus der technischen Dokumentation zur Verfügung stellen (gerne auch per PN) :folded_hands:

Anbei einige Fotos vom Umbau:

Vielen Dank im Voraus

mfg fredi309

Geht nicht, gibt´s nicht ;) :thumbs_up:

Bisherige Löwen:

• Peugeot 309 1.9D (BJ 1992) 64 PS Diesel-> verkauft mit 270000 km
    • Peugeot 106 1.1i (BJ 1992) 55 PS Benzin-> verkauft mit 150000km
    • Peugeot 407 2.0 HDI (BJ 2006) 136 PS Diesel-> verkauf mit 250000km
    • Peugeot 308 2.0 BLUE HDI (BJ 2016) 150 PS Diesel-> Verkauft mit 92000km
  • Ein Originaler (und passender) Kabelstrang würde ca. 350€ kosten.

Ist es Teilenummer 9827827580? Oder welche Nummer überhaupt? Ich kann es bestimmt günstiger als 350€ finden.

• Den Kabelstrang kann ich inzwischen ändern (es müssen nur 4 PIN umbelegt werden-> habe ca. 10 € in die technische Dokumentation investiert ;) ), größeres Problem ist, dass bei (dem derzeit noch verbauten) Visiopark1 die Rückfahrkamera direkt am NAC angeschlossen ist-> daher muss ich noch folgende Teile kaufen

• 16 188 433 80- Steuergerät Visiopark 2 (für Halogenlampen)-> ca. 330 €+ 20€ Versand-> es muss genau dieses sein, da in der LED Variante die Kamera versetzt montiert ist und so vermutlich die Berechnungen des Steuergerätes nicht passen :/
    • 98 117 500 80- Halter für Steuergerät -> ca. 9€

Wenn du eine günstige Bezugsquelle für das Steuergerät wüsstest, wäre das sehr hilfreich :folded_hands:

mfg fredi309

Bisherige Löwen:

• Hello Freddy!

Nice to see such wonderful projects (btw - very difficult)

What is the status of this? Have you finished or you stucked to the equipment?

• It's going forward :thumbs_up:

I've found a fitting Visiopark 2 module , the next step is to modify the wiring loom (my one is not prepared for the module) but this one is not a big thing. Actual I'm studying the wiring diagramms in the Servicebox ;)

My plan is to finish the project until March 2023 !!

I´ll post it here, when I'm finished

best regards fredi309 :waving_hand:

Bisherige Löwen:

• Hi Fredi!

Really good news - looking forward your feedback! i wish everything go smoothly!

Regards!

• Anbei stelle ich gerne meinen Umverkabelungsplan gerne zur Verfügung (Fehler und Irrtümer vorbehalten)

Der Nachbau erfolgt selbstverständlich auf eigenes Risiko -> keinerlei Haftung meinerseits !!!

Übersicht Verkabelung Visiopark.pdf

mfg fredi309 :waving_hand:

Die Fotos von den Steckern und EInbauorten reiche ich noch nach (darf aus rechtlichen Gründen keine Dokumente von PSA verwenden)-> mache ich aus meinem eigenen Fahrzeug sobald alles fertig ist ;) (kann aber noch etwas dauern).

Bisherige Löwen:

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fredi309 ()

• hi I am also building a front camera, can you explain to me what I need I have already adjusted the inner grill. I also have a camera

but no wiring harness do you have a wiring harness number for me that I can buy I saw a number but not sure if it is the right one. you also have cables for 6 parking sensors, I have 4

I have also seen that the cable has 2 out ends to also connect to the car's wiring harness. i have standard 2 connect to my car wiring harness 1 is connected to the pdc otherwise separate is not in use is the one that may not be in use for the camera

• Beitrag von Retrofiter ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: In order to maintain forum peace, several posts were deleted. ().
  • Beitrag von Mittns ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: In order to maintain forum peace, several posts were deleted. ().
  • Hello m8 the part number for the loom is 9836438880 360 degree camera visio park 2 if you need only the camera connector then search for TE part number 1801823-1

and make a custom loom .

Let me know if you have front sensors or willing to add .

hi I am also building a front camera, can you explain to me what I need I have already adjusted the inner grill. I also have a camera

but no wiring harness do you have a wiring harness number for me that I can buy I saw a number but not sure if it is the right one. you also have cables for 6 parking sensors, I have 4

I have also seen that the cable has 2 out ends to also connect to the car's wiring harness. i have standard 2 connect to my car wiring harness 1 is connected to the pdc otherwise separate is not in use is the one that may not be in use for the camera

• hi everyone i would try to leave everything behind after i finish my project. I already have some parts. Bought and some parts are on the way.

with the help of fredi309 we will get there. PS fredi I'm leaving some part numbers that I bought.

Grill 9814976880

Grill holder 9814278877

PDC cable which also supports camera 9827827580 here is the question whether this is the right cable, so wait to buy until we know for sure.

front camera bumper 9809301080 front and rear camera has the same part number so I think you can also buy a rear camera to use as a front camera.

i haven't bought the hardware computer yet i would appreciate it if fredi could share the part number again that really belongs to this type

fredi 309 do you have a technical drawing for me so that I can see whether cables also need to be drawn.

For now it is the information I can share with you

ow and fredi 309 i cant find the camera holder do you happen to know the part number or where i can buy this. see photo, so it only concerns the holder, not the camera

• Memo check these parts .

1627973280 AVP module will need programming (no need to program bsi if you have 130 degree camera it will work) Also will need to activate on nac 180 degree camera (no visual 180 or 360 degree)
    9809301080 panoramic camera x2
    9825113680 front bumper loom 6 sensors + camera (this is from Opel Vauxhall maybe identical to Peugeot)

I think the harness you bought is wrong check pdf files .

• hi Retrofiter,

thanks for your quick response if I understand correctly, I don't have to replace any of the hardware, but only have to programmed it?.

regarding the bumper cable what I see on the pdf is that this is for one with 6 PDC my Peugeot has 4 PDC what I ordered now is also for a 4 pdc but still doesn't mean I have the right one we'll find out soon when the cable comes in. but thanks for sharing PDF with us.

I just now get to see all your pds thanks, I can get a lot of info from here other people can also do something here in the future thanks 🙏😊

This is the cable I ordered see picture

• Beitrag von Peugeot_Maniac ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: In order to maintain forum peace, several posts were deleted. ().
  • Beitrag von Memo ()

• Beitrag von Peugeot_Maniac ()

• fredi309

Can you confirm that the wiring diagram matches yours because I don’t have access at Peugeot Sedre at the moment only on Opel i have paid . If yes then other users can use it .

• My wiring is based on original Servicebox documentation for the 3008 from 2018, i hope it will be usefull for all of you (but of course there is now warranty and it's your own risk) :thumbs_up:

Bisherige Löwen:

• My wiring is based on original Servicebox documentation for the 3008 from 2018, i hope it will be usefull for all of you (but of course there is now warranty and it's your own risk) :thumbs_up:

Do you have a part number I have the same 3008 is you have nov 2018

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.