Peugeot 308 NAC Wave 2 bricked after update

• Hello,

I wanted to update the software of my new Peugeot 308 and in the process I think managed to brick it. Tried to run this update 21-08-87-32_NAC-r1_NAC_EUR_WAVE2. Firstly from the official Peugeot Update app but it had problems with the connection so I couldn't download the update from there. So I download it from the database here.

So right now, the system is unusable, on boot displays "Software loading on demand...", I don't have the license key, so is there a way to retrieve it without going to the dealership?

Thanks in advance, any help will be much appreciated

Took a photo of the screen if it is any helpful

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von boho.iv mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Create a new empty usb stick and copy map data on it, insert it and wait, then the bluescreen should remove.

After that, try it again with the firmware update.

• Okay, will try this right away!

Thank you, I’ll post the an update

• Hi, Mittns, sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to say thanks for your help. With your advice I successfully recovered the system and then proceeded to update it, this time with the key in license folder. At first I was a little bit worried if it's going to work, but everything went smoothly this time around.

Donated to the forum, thanks again!

• Glad it worked.

No problem . :OK_hand::)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.