DS5 Upgrade RT6 > NAC Wave 2: Connectors explained

• Hey!

I got an RT6 -> NAC Wave 2 Upgrade Kit from eBay, but unfortunately the adapter cables were not color coded correctly, which left me with figuring out, which cable serves a certain purpose before plugging them in to the new head unit. In the end, I did this by comparing the ports of the old and the new head unit in order to map the colors correctly.

In case anybody else stumbles upon this:

The NAC Wave 2 and the rear connectors are explained to a great detail here:

The RT6 rear connectors are shown here:

file.php?id=40910&t=1

(1) Audio system RT6.

"a" USB socket connector (4 way black connector).

"b" LVDS cable connector (10 way black connector).

"c" 40-way black connector.

"d" Aerial GPS (blue) (*).

"e" Aerial AM/FM1 (white) (*).

"f" Aerial FM2 (grey) (*).

Hope that helps!

• I got an RT6 -> NAC Wave 2 Upgrade Kit from eBay

Do you have the link to the seller?

• Yes, but I'd prefer to PM this information, as

1) this information might be subject to change later, which leads to inaccurate forum posts

2) links like these might be considered advertisements - and I am quite new to this forum and really don't know how stuff like this might be handled :)

• That is a good mentality. I will write you a PM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.