Hello, I want to share a sketch of Arduino Can-Comfort can bus adaptation 2004-2010 with characteristics for Citroen C5

• Hi there.

I want to share the last sketch that I use to adapt NAC to Citroen C5, the file comes from a well-known French website to which I have adapted some of the functions to better adapt to Citroen C-5. There are still things to improve such as the adaptation of the clock or combined box (Cluster) as current C5 aircross models and PUP UP notifications. Progress is slow but we are moving forward.

It is important for the correct operation of Nac at C-5 with this sketch to use calibration at NAC of 208.

• Mamalague

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Help to join two arduino sketches with comfort to integrate an extra function“ zu „Hello, I want to share a sketch of Arduino Can-Comfort can bus adaptation 2004-2010 with characteristics for Citroen C5“ geändert.
  • Mamalague

Hat das Label von Frage auf Projektvorstellung geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.