Finish sketch for Citroen C5 X7 Nac operation with arduino Can Comfort 2004-2010.

• What this sketch is doing? Who made this? You?

• No.

i followed this manual, and i already got the frames now i want to learn how to send a frame using serial.

Car hacking | The can bus tutorial I wish I had
    The goal of this article is to provide readers the basic tools necessary to start reverse engineering a vehicle’s can bus — all for less…
    tbruno25.medium.com

• Do you have Inctrument Cluster or some other part of the car that supports Can Bus to use for testing?

• If I am testing a Citroen C5 in my car and I would like to imitate a pulse of some function, but sending it through the arduino serial port. Is it possible that to send the frame I use the Id in decimal and I skip the column in hex?

• first of all, if you would like to test on a real card you must know what you are doing. Do not exercise on your car. You better get one instrument cluster for testing purposes. Hex or Dec are the same in fact just convert one to another. You can use Calculator built in Windows for that.

• Yes i used Calculator in Windows.

I wanted to simulate, for example, the sending of a plot, increase the volume or the wheel menu, for example.

But I want to simulate what the website that I left above indicates, in sending a frame, but my code is different when id appears in decimal and hexagesimal, and I don't want to be wrong.

• my recommendation is if you are not sure what you are doing then do not test it on a real car.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.