Smeg+ Speicher-Upgrade

• Hello, I want to upgrade the microSD card in my SMEG+ system and this guide is great and will definitely help me a lot. I want to ask if I can use this SanDisk SDHC 32GB Extreme PLUS (100 MB/s Class 10, UHS-I U3 V30) card (PN: SDSDXWT-032G-GNCIN). Thanks.

Peugeot 508 SW (facelift), 1.6 e-HDi (DV6C), 84kW, date of birth 4.9.2014 (Rennes la Janais), with Stop & Start, 6-speed robotic gearbox BVMP6, #VF38E9HD8EL034246#

• Yes, that card should be fine. :thumbs_up:

• Hi, can I make a clone of the SD card via the Minitool Partition Wizard program directly to the new SD card or do I have to do it exactly according to the instructions in the first post using the Win32 Disk Imager program? Thanks

Peugeot 508 SW (facelift), 1.6 e-HDi (DV6C), 84kW, date of birth 4.9.2014 (Rennes la Janais), with Stop & Start, 6-speed robotic gearbox BVMP6, #VF38E9HD8EL034246#

• Sure, you can also try it with this software.

Win32 Disk Imager is just an free alternative without trial or paid limitations.

• OK, thanks for the quick reply.

For a backup of the original SD card in the form of an image file, it is better to use Win32 Disk Imager. If I have an image created, can anyone else with the SMEG+ system use it on a new SD card and everything will work for them?

• For a backup of the original SD card in the form of an image file, it is better to use Win32 Disk Imager. If I have an image created, can anyone else with the SMEG+ system use it on a new SD card and everything will work for them?

Why?

I don't give any help for commercialization.

• What? I read somewhere that someone needed an SD card backup because their card stopped working. So why not back up and help him out.

• What? I read somewhere that someone needed an SD card backup because their card stopped working. So why not back up and help him out.

No need SD backup.

Just put new RAW SD, and use Smeg firmware update on a USB key (MBR, FAT32), this will automatically partition the SD card and copy what is needed.

• Ich weis die Beiträge sind schon älter, aber ich überlege den Speicher zu erweitern.

Da ich ein Nutzer der Jukebox bin wollte ich mal wissen, ob bei Irgendjemanden die Jukebox nach der Speichererweiterung noch funktioniert. Sonst wäre es ein Grund für mich darauf zu verzichten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.