108 X-NAV - no mirror link anymore

• Hello

I have 108 2017 i search for update for my system.

So that i can use my New Iphone.
    It has no navi only Mirrorlink that is not supported on the android an Iphone.

Are option how too do

• I'm not sure if there are any firmware updates for the system at all.

So far I only find map updates but no firmware updates.

Even if there were firmware updates even today's NAC systems are not compatible with all Mirrorlink-enabled devices and Iphones.

I'm afraid you have to use an older smartphone.

• Thanks for Reply.

My system has no Navigation Module (SDCARD) i use my phone as navigation only litle screen.

The car 108 from my sister that she has bought in 2020 has a Navi-Module with a SDCARD in the glovebox

She has bought a new card / map
    When she whas placing the new SDCARD she whas getting Software update.

Is it possible too place the card from her in a USB-Cardreader an then place in the USB-socket too get the new software update ?

• Is it possible too place the card from her in a USB-Cardreader an then place in the USB-socket too get the new software update ?

Unfortunately, I can't say much about this system because I've never worked with it. :see_no_evil_monkey:

But you can try it.

You should use a USB card reader that does not require any special drivers (no USB 3.0 or similar).

Then insert the card and see what happens.

Maybe there is a firmware update for several devices on the card and it works.

However, if it's like NAC / RCC and the system is too different, it won't work.

But it's worth a try and nothing should happen.

• I go try when i destroy i buy a other system..

Thanks for your reply

• I go try when i destroy i buy a other system..

Naah , nothing will break that quickly. :D

PSA doesn't make good software, but it certainly won't have been that stupid.

On the other hand, the actual NAC has already managed to break my 128GB USB 3.0 stick.

And by broken I mean really broken, nothing works in the device manager.

Completely death. Don't ask me how, i don't know. :hear_no_evil_monkey:

I've never had anything like this anywhere.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.