[RCC] Engineering Mode

• Moin zusammen,

für alle Besitzer des BOSCH RCC (PSARCC).

So kommt man in den Engineering Mode:

Noten-Taste (Radio) für 6s drücken, dann Code 7503900 eingeben.

Et voila

• Soweit ich gehört hab, hat PSA den Code mittlerweile geändert.

Ob das nur für neue Hardware gilt oder die Änderung via Software Update auch die alten betreffen kann/wird, muss ich mich mal schlau machen.

Lasse dann eine Info hier. :victory_hand:

Bis dahin empfiehlt es sich, ehr kein Firmware Update zu machen, wenn man noch dran spielen wil

Edit:

Ab Version 5_093_20-0H022-3.

Tipp kommt von edu_chirimoya :love_you_gesture:

• Ich habe gestern das Update von 085D auf 093D gemacht. Der Engineering Mode funktioniert nach wie vor mit dem o.g. Code.

• Alles klar, gut zu wissen.

edu_chirimoya Kommando zurück. :D

• Oh! Gut zu wissen. Danke fürs Bescheid geben!

• Das gleiche bei mir, neues Fahrzeug 2021, neues Update, und Code funktioniert.

• Danke für das Feedback, dann war es wohl nur ein Gerücht. :thumbs_up: 8)

• uuolle sieht aus als hätten wir das gleiche Gerät und Elektro. Wie gehts dir mit Klimatisierung und der App? Kannst du die Zeit für Vorklimatisieren im RCC einstellen?

• Beitrag von Mittns ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Falsches Forum. :o ().
  • uuolle sieht aus als hätten wir das gleiche Gerät und Elektro. Wie gehts dir mit Klimatisierung und der App? Kannst du die Zeit für Vorklimatisieren im RCC einstellen?

Ja, wir haben beide das PSA RCC A2 bzw. Wave 3. Die Zeit für das Vorklimatisieren lässt sich m.E. nur in der App einstellen. Ich hab das aber ehrlich gesagt, noch nie benutzt. Entweder war der Akku unter 50% oder es hat nicht funktioniert, vermutlich mangels Handy-Netzabdeckung. Ich wohne ziemlich weit draußen aufm Dorf, telefonieren ist fast schon glückssache. WLAN hat das RCC leider nicht freigeschaltet (obwohl das RCC technisch dazu in der Lage wäre).

• Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to see the UIN (20-digit hexadecimal number, that usually start with x0D...) on the RCC system (from Bosch)? Couldn't find it in the "Engineering Mode".

On the NAC, (or RCC AIO from Continental) we could export the configuration in the "system info" screen, and that will create 2 files on the USB flash drive - "instkey_<UIN>.xml" and "packageslist_<UIN>.txt"...

• As far as I know there are no other codes for the RCC.

At least none that have been made public.

Does the RCC not have an export function?

Otherwise there is only one look at the head unit.

You can also use the chassis number to check for updates with my toolbox.

If an update is available, it will show you the serial number.

Otherwise, send me your chassis number, then I can look it up in the toolbox.

Another method would be with an Arduino and a mcp2515 module.

This means that the configuration zone can be read out with a command for the serial number.

The chassis number as well.

The output is in hex and only needs to be converted.

In the Nac you can also see the serial number via one of the cheat code.

I mean to have seen something the other day while I was scrolling through the menus.

But I have to take a closer look to be sure.

• Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to see the UIN (20-digit hexadecimal number, that usually start with x0D...) on the RCC system (from Bosch)? Couldn't find it in the "Engineering Mode".

I will have a look :)

• The RCC doesn't have an export function (well, the Chinese and the AIO, both from Continental, does have one...). Or I didn't find it... The problem is when the system infotainment was replaced, the PSA Majestic API will reply with the old/factory UIN. And you need the UIN to download the certificate/license key to update the firmware (many of those systems doesn't have BTA with WiFi or any way of tethering the phone, so they need the file on the USB flash drive).

I'm assuming that your toolbox does the JSON query to the Majestic server to check for updates. BTW, the client_id was recently changed in the "Peugeot Update" software, and the old one doesn't work anymore with NAC Wave 1 systems.

• The RCC doesn't have an export function (well, the Chinese and the AIO, both from Continental, does have one...). Or I didn't find it... The problem is when the system infotainment was replaced, the PSA Majestic API will reply with the old/factory UIN. And you need the UIN to download the certificate/license key to update the firmware (many of those systems doesn't have BTA with WiFi or any way of tethering the phone, so they need the file on the USB flash drive).

It is therefore important to note down the old chassis number before entering a new chassis number.

Isn't the UIN on the RCC case?

I'm assuming that your toolbox does the JSON query to the Majestic server to check for updates.

That's right, I use their API to query mpsa.com to get update informations.

BTW, the client_id was recently changed in the "Peugeot Update" software, and the old one doesn't work anymore with NAC Wave 1 systems.

You mean my old toolbox 1.0.0.34?

Then i have to check it because i haven't changed the id, just some bug fixes in terms of server queries because the response code from server has changed a while ago.

Try it out with a Wave 1 chassis number and my new toolbox version 2.0.0.0 or better send me a chassis number with a Wave 1, then I can see whether it works.

• You mean my old toolbox 1.0.0.34?

Then i have to check it because i haven't changed the id, just some bug fixes in terms of server queries because the response code from server has changed a while ago.

Try it out with a Wave 1 chassis number and my new toolbox version 2.0.0.0 or better send me a chassis number with a Wave 1, then I can see whether it works.

I don't know your toolbox, but it was a change in the recent Peugeot Update 1.2.1.

I've checked now with the old client_id (1ee...f54), and it does work with a NAC Wave 1 VIN. Some days ago, I had to use the new id (20a...0e5) from the "app.asar" file.

• I don't know your toolbox, but it was a change in the recent Peugeot Update 1.2.1.

You should give it a try. ;)

It can also show the serial number and some more informations.

Not to be compared with the PSA Updater.

And here an example with an RCC with also showing the serial number. ;)

I have also started translating partly into english.

I haven't translated everything yet as it's a lot of work.

• You should give it a try. ;)

I have also started translating partly into english.

I haven't translated everything yet as it's a lot of work.

I will. I need to use my own script so that it can automagically build all those tables in https://sites.google.com/view/nac-rcc/

Is there any collaboration effort to translate the messages (maybe .po/gettext files)?

• Is there any collaboration effort to translate the messages (maybe .po/gettext files)?

Unfortunately not.

The thing is, back when I started programming the toolbox, I didn't think of a translation as it was just an idea.

Didn't think that so many would be interested.

The subsequent translation is therefore very time-consuming.

I have to make various shortcuts to the controls and declarations.

Not just translate a text. :smiling_face_with_tear:

And there are soooo many texts and controls. :omg:

• Was kann man an den Geräten denn so alles aktivieren? Gibts da Features, die einfach nur nicht freigeschaltet sind?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.