[Selbstbau] Arduino Nano mit MCP2515 und OBD oder Infotainment System verbinden

• Dear members of the group, we wish you a bright day, calm leadership, health, happiness and abundant sustenance. To him with all kinds of love, gratitude and appreciation, and I think that I will talk to him privately about something that concerns me, but I want to thank everyone for the amount of useful, correct and simple information on the way to reach everyone who searches for it, and I also go to my old Turkish friend, whom I told you about before that he has disappeared. I tell you that he reappeared again and performed some forms for me, but after I finished building the project and presented it to you here a few days ago, but everything that the forum mentioned is true in terms of the connection places for the two cables up and down. We will meet, God willing, in future projects. I think that The first is installing a front camera in the network and also on the glass to measure the permissible road speed and activate line assist through the global invention canbus. A very hand in the end, I extend my thanks and gratitude to all of you, especially Mr. admin of the forum and the person in charge of its administration, as well as for each of you who received it from me. Thank you 😎😎❤️❤️

Add G meter to All

Hello !

I had activated the sport pack, I have the display but it is not measuring anything. Numbers are always zero. Do you have any advice what more to set?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mittns () aus folgendem Grund: Vollbild entfernt

• The values come from the engine control unit (Do not confuse with BSI).

If your ecu doesn't support this, it won't work.

Check also your BSI settings.

If you need more help, create a new thread, this isn't the right thread here.

• Even if he have ecu supporting this and BSI without option to enable will not work ...

• The question is whether Diagbox has hidden the option.

There are ways to modify the database and make hidden options visible again.

If PSA still uses standard passwords, they don't have to wonder why Diagbox is still being cracked. ^^

• Wofür wird der gebraucht?

Gruß,

Insomniac

• Insomniac

Bitte nicht im "Zitat" antworten!

Die Frage wird übrigens in der Amazonbeschreibung beantwortet ;)

• )

Hello !

I had activated the sport pack, I have the display but it is not measuring anything. Numbers are always zero. Do you have any advice what more to set?

Problem solved

Bsi parameter net to set GLOBAL, in case of Partial = no data, no sport sound

• 23EE HEX Dynamic driving function

Params:

• 0 Absent
    • 1 global
    • 2 Partial.Only engine control and gearbox
  • Das ist, wie der Name schon sagt, nur ein Splitter.

Damit kannst Du mehrere OBD Geräte parallel anschließen.

Solche Splitter gibt es in verschiedenen Ausführungen.

Ich nutze beispielsweise ein Kreuz (siehe hier), um gleichzeitig mit 2 Arduinos und Diagbox werkeln kann.

Ein Arduino nur zum senden von Can Nachrichten, eins zum parallelen empfangen von Can Nachrichten vom Arduino und Diagbox.

Hab ich damals auf Aliexpress für ein paar € gefunden, da mor dieses dauernde umstecken der OBD Adapter zu blöd war und der Kabelsalat ebenfalls.

• My settings is on 1.

Speedo shows parameter but all zeroised.

They dont do anything.

After 10 seconds the Sportmode disappears.

• Did you set everything on your nac correctly?

zone 2104

Dynamic sport pack

Dynamic sport pack type

DSP coloring

etc...

these are my settings

sorryabout picture, this was the fastest way

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Futee79 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Futee79 into this post.

• Thanks for the Infos Futee79.

Have the Same settings.

I am Sure it's my outdated engine ecu.

Has allready the highest Update.

I think it's related to the Moto ecu.

• Guten Abend,

Ich habe gestern das Arduino+MCP2525 verkabelt und mit Arduino-IDE den Skatch hochgeladen das hat anscheinend auch funktioniert

nur leider bekomme ich keinerlei Verbindung zum Fahrzeug

Wen ich das Tool PSA-Arduino starte den Com Port auswähle und auf Connect drücke, wird das Feld NAC/RCC acess frei

der ob Stecker blinkt kurz und es erscheint auf dem Desktop eine log in der steht

>00

>764:664

>1003

>Ok

Kann mir jemand vielleicht einen Tipp geben?

In dem Tool zeigt er mir MCP2525 inaktiv das sollte doch so nicht sein oder?

Danke

• )

Did you closed the arduino window before you started the PSA Arduino software?

• hi Futee79

I did, but I found the error: it was a swapped cable

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.