[Smeg/Smeg+/Smeg+ IV2] Datenbank Konfigurationen (up_config)

• It's not a Full-Chip, many components are missing on the board.

The non-full-chip VCI's can also only be updated up to a certain firmware, otherwise they can be made unusable.

Most full-chip VCI's cost between 60-70 €

Don't look for offers that don't show pictures of the inner, they are mostly scam.

Full-Chip means, that you have more options for configuration and testings.

Here, take my vci as reference:

• Ok very well thank you very much for your advice I will get back to you when I have received my new VCI.

I can recover the graphic files using the USB stick technique, is that correct?

• For rt6 u can activate theme and many settings,extract archive on empty usb formated on fat32 and insert in usb port.CMD.zip

Here 2 new theme for rt6,extract content on empty usb and put usb on rt6.

And one full screen complete theme,i try to put here as atachament,but not working,so i upload on mega.Hope u like it.

https://mega.nz/file/XhJWQbAC#…ZkrYpElntwhnQ80gs9tnmMxcU

https://mega.nz/file/G8pQQQ6K#…8fJaBNY4bTgBo4RIfJ3ZOzpfo

• Hello,

further to my introduction page comments, i believe i'm now on the correct thread.

Yesterday I received my android phone and after a few hour and many attempts I managed to access the smeg+ IV2 and change the required settings :)

I tried to use the mittns toolbox but I got an error when trying to extract the up_config files? possibly due to the OS as it is an old pc with window 7. most of my pc's are mac, however when I have more time I will load a later version of windows on a VM and try to run the toolbox again.

I didn't manage to use the arduino with diag box, I think this is a bit advanced for me, more testing is required?(

I just want to say thank you this is a great site :clapping_hands: I've spent many hours here over the last week reading through the topics, a coffee is on its way :thumbs_up:

• I tried to use the mittns toolbox but I got an error when trying to extract the up_config files?

What is the error message?

Which version do you use? Do you have the current 2.2.0.0?

Everything is translated into English there and small code fixes were made. :)

I didn't manage to use the arduino with diag box, I think this is a bit advanced for me, more testing is required ?(

Learning is part of it.

But you can ask everything here if you get stuck. ;)

I just want to say thank you this is a great site :clapping_hands: I've spent many hours here over the last week reading through the topics, a coffee is on its way :thumbs_up:

You're welcome. :)

I still have a few things planned, but private time is also relatively short, so it all takes a while.

But we have time. 8)

• It would be nice if there is a video on how we can make changes to the menu and add themes to a smeg unit !!!

• It would be nice if there is a video on how we can make changes to the menu and add themes to a smeg unit !!!

I don't think a video is necessary and it would be too much effort to explain everything.

Everything you need to know is already explained in the instructions.

You just have to change 0 to 1 in the "harm_XX" lines.

Personally, I always prefer written instructions.

Videos are often very annoying and exhausting.

You always have to skip a lot in a lot of people's videos just to get to the point.

In addition, written instructions can always be easily supplemented.

By the way, i swapped to nac a long time ago, it would no longer be possible anyway because i sold touchscreen and Smeg.

• I also have nac on me 208 but i like to try and play with my old unit !!

I start read and play !!!

• What is the error message?

Which version do you use? Do you have the current 2.2.0.0?

Everything is translated into English there and small code fixes were made. :)

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy, spring time is upon us and I have tomatoes and other tasty veggies to grow :)

Yes I was using current toolbox 2.2.0.0, attached is a screen shot of the error message, I think it maybe the old windows 7 OS that is the problem? when I have a little more time I will load a later version of windows onto a VM on my mac.

The carpaly funcion for maps I activated in the smeg+ IV2 is working ok but lags and isnt the best, on another note I've ordered a bsi 2010 from ebay it came with the plugs chopped from the vehicles wiring harness attached :thumbs_up: so gonna build a system to test on the bench.

• Sorry for the late reply I've been busy, spring time is upon us and I have tomatoes and other tasty veggies to grow :)

Pick some tomatoes for me. I love tomatoes! ^_^

Yes I was using current toolbox 2.2.0.0, attached is a screen shot of the error message, I think it maybe the old windows 7 OS that is the problem? when I have a little more time I will load a later version of windows onto a VM on my mac.

It looks like the gzip.exe is not compatible with the OS.

Did you maybe mix up 32bit and 64bit version of the exe or maybe choosed the wrong OS version?

The carpaly funcion for maps I activated in the smeg+ IV2 is working ok but lags and isnt the best, on another note I've ordered a bsi 2010 from ebay it came with the plugs chopped from the vehicles wiring harness attached :thumbs_up: so gonna build a system to test on the bench.

Well, the Smeg has a resistive touchscreen and isn't the fastest ship in the sea with almost 400Mhz. 8o

• Hi there,

I'm still looking for a solution to modify the original themes or create and insert my own in the smeg+, do you have a solution?

Second question: on citroen I don't have the theme button, going through the diagbox I need peugeot codes or a token I believe, do you know if there is a tool or other to circumvent this or an alternative .

Thank you

• Second question: on citroen I don't have the theme button, going through the diagbox I need peugeot codes or a token I believe, do you know if there is a tool or other to circumvent this or an alternative .

Theres no alternative.

Either Diagbox or this guide with the database.

For example with Diagbox 7.57 you don't need tokens.

• Hallo.

ich habe einen Citroen Cactus Bj 2015 mit SMEG+.

Ich habe mit Diagbox 7.58 versucht das Bluetooth zu aktivieren. Es ist verbaut aber nicht aktiviert..aber es ging mit Diagbox nicht da lt. Diagbox eine Verbindung zum Online Server hergestellt werden muss.

Oder lag das an v7.58??

Meine Frage:

kann ich über die Modifikation der Datenbank auch Bluetooth aktivieren?

Wenn ja, durch Ausbau der SD Karte? Denn sonst komme ich ja nicht an die Daten.

Ich bin IT versiert und scheue mich auch nicht davor das Smeg+ auszubauen :)

• Nimm die 7.57 als VM, die sollte funktionieren.

Leider nicht bei allen Modellen aber man kann auch versuchen, ein anderes/ähnliches Fahrzeug Modell auszuwählen, das klappt dann auch.

Wenn nicht, im Smeg die SD ausbauen und bestenfalls mit Linux reinschauen, da die Partitionen im EXT4 Format sind. :)

• hab die 7.57 versucht, nicht als VM aber als standalone auf einem extra dafür plattgemachten win7 32bit rechner. die zeigt dann immer Verbindungsfehler da wo bei der 7.58 die meldung mit dem Online Server kam..

auch die 7.49 klappte nicht.

also ich würde jetzt mal behaupten dass es mit diagbox ohne zugang zum PSA server nicht geht..

andere werte kann ich verändern aber eben nicht die dinge die in diagbox in auslieferung/sonderausstattung drin sind

ich versuchs dann mal mit der SD.. die sql datenbank ist da drauf? als exakt das was mit deiner anleitung per smartphone geladen/bearbeitet wird??

• also ich würde jetzt mal behaupten dass es mit diagbox ohne zugang zum PSA server nicht geht..

Doch, aber leider nicht alle Modelle und nicht alle Steuergeräte. :smiling_face_with_tear:

ich versuchs dann mal mit der SD.. die sql datenbank ist da drauf? als exakt das was mit deiner anleitung per smartphone geladen/bearbeitet wird??

Ja, sollte alles auf der SD sein, das Smeg+ mit Navigation hat m.W. nach keinen internen Speicher.

Das Smeg ohne Navigation hingegen schon.

• ich hab ein SMEG+ drin.. habs eben rausgeholt und wollte SD Karte rausnehmen... es hat keine drin.. an der stelle des Kartenlesers waren nir die Lötpunkte vorhanden aber kein Kartenleser.. also hat es nur internen Speicher..

Kann ich das SMEG+ gegen ein anderes gebrauchtes SMEG+ mit Navi und BT austauschen?

da muss doch dann im SMEG die VIN geändert werden oder?

geht das mit meiner Diagbox 7.57?

(Sorry falls OT, bitte dann verschieben)

• ich hab ein SMEG+ drin.. habs eben rausgeholt und wollte SD Karte rausnehmen... es hat keine drin.. an der stelle des Kartenlesers waren nir die Lötpunkte vorhanden aber kein Kartenleser.. also hat es nur internen Speicher..

Sag ich ja, dass das Smeg ohne Navigation, keinen SD Slot besitzt.

Kannste u.a. im Lexikon nachschauen, da habe ich extra eine Tabelle angelegt.

Kann ich das SMEG+ gegen ein anderes gebrauchtes SMEG+ mit Navi und BT austauschen?

Ja, es muss lediglich konfiguriert werden.

FIN, Lenkrad Fernbedienung, Ausstattung usw.

(Sorry falls OT, bitte dann verschieben)

Bitte dann für weitere Fragen, die nicht zum Thema gehören, ein neues Thema erstellen. ;)

• Hallo, ich habe mehrere Fragen:

1. Nachdem ich alle diagbox-Versionen mehrmals installiert und ausprobiert habe, erlaubt mir keine, die Optionen oder Werte von smeg+ auf c4 cactus zu ändern, hast du eine Lösung? (Ich habe eine Full-Chip-Schnittstelle)

2. Ich habe einen Kaktus der ersten Generation und habe bemerkt, dass es genau der gleiche Zähler ist wie bei der zweiten Generation. Glaubst du, dass es ein Update oder etwas gibt, um das Thema, das auf dem neuen ist, abzurufen, um es auf meins zu setzen? Oder dass ich den Zähler selbst erstellen/änderen kann?

Danke für die Antworten, die Sie mir geben können

• Beitrag von Planet_Crazy ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Gehört nicht zum Thema ().

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.