NAC/RCC/SMEG Updates Datenbank

• hello I myself have the 20

as i read at post #49

would be new cards by the end of movenber or the beginning of december would be nice if so

greetings Brandwacht

NEW SUV 5008 GT 1.5 BLUEHDI STOP&START 130CH MAN6 GT LINE

• nac wave 2 map update Rusia Only V21

Thanks but let´s keep it just by the European maps (map-eur) only.

• Beitrag von screech63 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Wrong Thread ().
  • Beitrag von tasos1971 ()

• Beitrag von j23 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Mittns aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: No official download, so i have to remove it for legal reasons. ().
  • Beitrag von edu_chirimoya ()

• Die Website für den Link für V21 möchte bezahlt werden! :question_mark: :exclamation_mark:

Groetjes,

Hermann

• Mega.nz hat ein zeitlich beschränktes Download Limit von 5GB.

Da die Karten >5GB sind, kommt der Hinweis.

Startet man jetzt allerdings den Router neu oder nutzt eine VPN und bekommt eine neue iP zugewiesen, funktioniert es dennoch nach 5GB. 8o

Da die v21 aber noch nicht offiziell zum downloaden sind, muss ich den Link aus rechtlichen Gründen leider entfernen.

• What i know you can't modify FW_MAP and sign it back so :) ... You removed v21 maps and there still unofficial links for SMEG's FW and fotoradars :)

• What i know you can't modify FW_MAP and sign it back so :) ... You removed v21 maps and there still unofficial links for SMEG's FW and fotoradars :)

The thing is, TomTom is currently negotiating prices for the sale/licensing of the maps.

I guess that's why the map updates take so long.

And before it is not clear whether the maps are approved/licensed for Peugeot and the links available directly from tomtom, that would be a gray area, i think.

So I want to be on the safe side.:)

• So is not gray area sharing maps for smeg even when the links are only available when you buy a MAP from https://peugeot.navigation.com/home/en_GB/PeugeotEMEA/GBP ???? + you need license KEY :) available once you buy maps.

Looks like they will knock soon about SMEG maps also :)

• So is not gray area sharing maps for smeg even when the links are only available when you buy a MAP from https://peugeot.navigation.com/home/en_GB/PeugeotEMEA/GBP ???? + you need license KEY :) available once you buy maps.

Not really in my opinion because to use the maps, you need an activation code, otherwise the maps are useless.

So it is not easily possible to use the maps for free.

(With the ecxeption of the illegal java tool....)

And the point here is that the links are coming straight from the PSA server and can be downloaded by everyone without restriction.

So if peugeot doesn't want that everybody share their email links, they have to protect the links differently.

Looks like they will knock soon about SMEG maps also :)

Hmm okay. :/

Maybe we should pin the information. :)

• Mittns Please help ,after that fake update of v21 i can't install v20 or other update,i get error message

• Hey there,

that's the reason, why i deleted the download links here.

The V21 is still in the process of validation and not intended for everyone, because this is exactly the type of error that can happen.

It is possible to clear the memory of the Nac, but unfortunately I do not know all the commands and whether it is possible to delete only the map data.

If nothing works, you will have to wait for the official V21 and install it again.

As far as I know, a downgrade is still not possible.

• Good evening, I put it in a 208 and a 3008 here in Greece.
    So far he is playing normally and has just added some roads that 20 did not have!!

• Mal ne Frage zum NAC Wave 2, Firmware 20..08.84.12, also die zweitaktuellste:

Seit ich diese drauf habe, treten bei mir regelmäßig zwei Fehler auf:

- die Lautstärke reagiert machmal nicht mehr

- Android Auto wird nicht erkannt

Beides lässt sich durch einmal Zündung aus und wieder an beheben. Ist das bekannt oder hat das noch jemand anderes auch?

• Hallo,

mal ne Frage. Kann ich beim SMEG von der Firmware 6.1 auf die aktuelle 6.4 updaten ?

Welche Änderungen bringt es ?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tully () aus folgendem Grund: Habe mich geirrt. habe 6.3 als Firmware.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.