PEUGEOT 3008 FACELIFT keine sprache, nur englisch und chinesisch

• Hallo zusammen, ich habe einen brandneuen PEUGEOT 3008 HDI, als ich versuchte, die Sprache auf Französisch zu ändern, fand ich nur ENGLISCH und CHINESISCH, ich habe die Firmware aktualisiert, aber keine Sprachauswahl immer gleich. irgendeine Lösungsmöglichkeit? Danke

Außerdem hat es den 10-Zoll-Bildschirm mit Wave 4

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AceRimmer47 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by AceRimmer47 into this post.

• Check your firmware.

You probably have the chinese firmware installed.

Download the Wave 4 Firmware here and install it again.

After that, all languages should appear.

• Will try and report back :thumbs_up:

• reporting back, did the latest update but no luck, still no language choices! only english and chinese !!!

• did the latest updat

Please, write the number of your Firmware version.

• did the latest updat

Please, write the number of your Firmware version.

was on 42.03.31.32 then i first updated with 42.03.33.42 didn't worked and after i tried with the 44.02.16.52 which it's the latest one i guess but no additional language unlocked.

• Is there a possibility that the vehicle was manufactured for the Asian region and no other languages are permitted (approved) :/

• Is there a possibility that the vehicle was manufactured for the Asian region and no other languages are permitted (approved) :/

That is what I thought, but the update is for the EUR units ...

That is what I thought, but the update is for the EUR units ...

Which doesn't have to mean anything.
    There is a speed camera extension for the systems from TomTom.
    This cannot be installed in Germany, as it is not permitted for Germany and is therefore blocked.

Maybe it's the same with the languages in your vehicle.

• Probably the NAC zone 0x1F (Telecoding_Fct_LANG) is not correctly coded (2nd bit unset).

The speed camera/danger zone is a subscription service just like the tradicional TomTom traffic live service, there's nothing to be installed, you just receive (or not) that information. And if you have that service active (I do), in Germany I won't receive any warnings because there's no data available.

BTW, in France it's called "danger zones" because you cannot pin-point the location of speed cameras, but you can say "in the next 200m there's some kind of danger".

• BTW, in France it's called "danger zones" because you cannot pin-point the location of speed cameras, but you can say "in the next 200m there's some kind of danger".

I believe in Spain is the same

• Hallo nochmal, ich habe es mit diagbox versucht, nichts zu tun, sowieso nicht gefunden, um Sprachen hinzuzufügen. jede Hilfe wird geschätzt.

translated with google

• Have you contacted Peugeot Service?
    What is their Position?

• Have you contacted Peugeot Service?
    What is their Position?

how to contact them ?

The dealer don't have any clue about it !!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von AceRimmer47 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by AceRimmer47 into this post.

• Contact the Peugeot Service, e.g. by phone, or go to the service center, report the fault in person, as the car is under warranty, they should change it.

• Hello, i went to the peugeot dealer and they opened a case they said to bring it for monday (i guess they have a solution provided from peugeot france) will update if its solved.

• update problem solved, they fixed it, but i dont know how. its sure a automated telecoding. thanks everyone. SOLVED

• Maybe you can ask your workshop.

That would be interesting and helpful for other people, who might have the same problem.

• Maybe you can ask your workshop.

That would be interesting and helpful for other people, who might have the same probli

i wanted to understand but they gave me nothing, will try to get some infos.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.