SMEG+ iV2 Software-Update - Safe to update to version 6.4.A.R10?

• Hi everybody, I don't know if it's allowed to write in english, if not i'll google translate it.

This is my first post here, I own a Partner 2015 and I have smeg+ iv2 firmware 6.1.D.R20 and wanted to ask if it's safe to update to the lastest 6.4.A.R10 without the need to recalibrate the device at Peugeot workshop...

Thank you

Edit: probably it's already answered but it's difficult to search in german... I'm sorry to ask this

• Unfortunately the Smeg+ iV2 updates known for some issues.

This can be poor telephone quality and also adjust some settings in the vehicle configuration menu.

This means that options/buttons are activated that should not be activated and also overlap.

If you don't have problems, avoid the update.

Otherwise you have to go to the dealer to have the configuration restored.

The dealer connects his diagnostic device and loads the configuration with diagbox from the server and everything is fine again.

This takes maybe 10 minutes.

In the end it's nothing bad, just annoying.

• I have smeg+ iv2 firmware 6.1.D.R20 and wanted to ask if it's safe to update to the lastest 6.4.A.R10

Stay on 6.1.D.R20, with update to 6.4.A.R10 you will get additional icons which breaks normal layout, so you will need calibration.

You can fix it without calibration by extracting and editing its internal database, but it is different story.

From my expierence - last safe update is 6.3

• Hello, I need your help. I have on my 208 (2015 re-styling) the version 6.05.E.R8. In order to abilitate apple carplay, I need the version 6.1.E.R20 at least. I would like to avoid the latest versions of SMEG+IV2 because of the problems that could appen. In the download section there is only the 6.4.A.R10. Is it possible to have the download file of the 6.1.E.R20? Thank you a lot.

• There's no version called "6.1.E.R20".

Pretty much all links to old firmware versions are dead.

I would say just install the current one and let the dealer hide the incorrectly displayed menu buttons again.

This only takes a few minutes.

• There's no version called "6.1.E.R20".

Wahrscheinlich nur ein Schreibfehler, und sollte 6.1.D.R20 heissen. Dieses Version gab es am 17.12.2015.

• Jepp, dachte ich mir.

Nur ein Hinweis darauf, dass man sich schon etwas Mühe mit dem gibt, was man schreibt. 8)

Fast alle Links, die man so findet, sind mittlerweile tot.

Hab aber nur nach mega.nz Links geschaut.

• Fast alle Links, die man so findet, sind mittlerweile tot.

Hab aber nur nach mega.nz Links geschaut.

Das hier habe ich gefunden:

https://mega.nz/folder/bpNyEKQL#4ptSy4AgF-wYKO_GjqlQ4w

Dort ist u.a. die 6.1.D.R20 angegeben.

Ich gebe dafür aber keine Garantie, ob damit alles richtig ist.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.