BSI 2010EV auf Werkbank

• Finally I have found some spare time and I managed to wire the BSI 2010 on my workbench for my Peugeot 508 :) thanks once again to Lip for your wiring diagram post it is very helpful:thumbs_up:

However I have a couple of issues, 1st, for the diagnostics to communicate I had to connect "EP Noir 60v Pin 8 to Pin 8 on the OBD2 connector" this was easy to workout from the print pdf kindly posted by loile.

My 2nd problem is I don't fully understand the connection "EPB Blue 60v pin 29 to EPB Blue 60v pin 42 for the stop start deactivation switch control" and I don't have the display screen working with this connection :/ but if I connect "EPB Blue 60v pin 32 to EPB Blue 60v Pin 19 "(like in Midday's original topic "Build BSI on the workbench" for bsi 2010 for 208 model) " I get the lcd display and control panel illuminating brightly when switching on the power but when the smeg unit has done booting up the lcd display screen goes very dim and is hard to see? Does anyone know how I can fix this problem with the dim display screen?

Next I'll try to configure Smeg+IV2 with carplay for my 508.

Thank you all kindly,

Bazil

• I get the lcd display and control panel illuminating brightly when switching on the power but when the smeg unit has done booting up the lcd display screen goes very dim and is hard to see? Does anyone know how I can fix this problem with the dim display screen?

This happens if you haven't connected the faceplate with the volume control and other buttons or if the headlights are active and the brightness setting for headlights is set to low.

Try change it in the brightness setting from smeg.

• This happens if you haven't connected the faceplate with the volume control and other buttons or if the headlights are active and the brightness setting for headlights is set to low.

Try change it in the brightness setting from smeg.

Hi, Thanks

I have panel with volume control and buttons attached.

Where to adjust or check the headlights active and brightness status? do I need to this with diagbox?

Kind Regards,

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.