[3008 II] Nachrüstung Grip Control

• The GRIP control version has always been sold with 18" and M+S tires but GT have 19" and was not offered with GRIP control.

• The GRIP control version has always been sold with 18" and M+S tires but GT have 19" and was not offered with GRIP control.

that depends on the country/region. Here GT factory with 18 and GRIP. never arrived 19" for 3008 and 5008

• That's possible. Just like the fact that only diesel 180KM were in the GT

• It's really driving me crazy. If I put my old cable that is modified with grip, putting pin 1 of the sport button on pin 8 of the black block, the sport button works with a red light but not the grip control. Then if I put in the new cable the grip control works but not the sport button. new cable comes with pins 8 and 9 to the black block. what madness!!!!

• Hello partners. Let me tell you that I solved the problem with the sport button just as Razor told me. I put the normal sport button configuration on the new cable, summarizing in black block I changed pins 9 for pins 18. Solved.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.