Air conditioning stopped working / No more cooling

• Hello members,

The air conditioning of my 308 II T9 does not cool. The outdoor fan does not start.

I want to check the fan fuse but I don't know where it is.
    Knowing that once on my old 207, I had the same case, because of a large red fuse which is in the engine compartment, I changed and it started again :thumbs_up: , but on the 308 II I have checked and none of the kind!
    Thanks in advance.

• We have had the same problem due to stone chip damage of the airconditioning compressor. So, if it is not the fuse, look for it or any other loss of coolant.

Good luck!

Hermann Ortgies

• Check the Fuse box in front of the battery.

Should be F23 with 60A.

However, the problem will probably be due to the coolant.

At the 308 it is known that the cheap climate capacitor are leaking.

Either on the capacitor itself or the valve.

• Mittns

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Air conditioning stopped!“ zu „Air conditioning stopped working / No more cooling“ geändert.
  • I have already checked all the fuses in the engine compartment (next to the battery on the right side).
    For the coolant, I'll check.

thank you,

• Hi,

I went to an air conditioning repairman, he checked the gas in the circuit, finally it was the gas that was missing.
    He looked for where the leak came from, he detected a valve which is on the circuit (the upper valve on the air conditioning pipe visible in the engine). This valve releases gas.
    he changed this valve, he filled me up with air to confirm the leak.
    after a little shot, it's confirmed, and then he filled up with gas, and the problem is solved.

Thank you all.

• Perfect. :OK_hand:

Yes, this is a known issue with the 308.

Sometimes the climate capacitor and sometimes the fill valve.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.