Battery change - coding required? / Batteriewechsel - Codierung erforderlich?

• Hello, I would like to ask you if any coding is needed after the battery change (as in VW cars).

My battery will need replacement soon (6y old) and I plan to buy Exide AGM and replace it by myself.

I have the Diagbox available but I have not seen the option for battery replacement there.

Thanks a lot.

• If the battery the same parameters, nothing has to be encoded at Peugeot.

For example, if, for example, an EFB battery is switched to AGM, this must be changed with diagbox.

Since I don't have a diagbox, I can unfortunately say nothing about the necessary settings.

• Coding isn't required, if you change the battery with the same type and the same capacity.

As soon as you install a battery of a different type (AGM or EFB) or with a different capacity, this must be set in the BSI.

Otherwise just swap and you're done.

It may take a few hours until the battery is automatic trained.

• Perfect, thanks. I will of course use the battery wit the same parameters as from the factory - AGM, 70 Ah, 760A

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.