Your Opel Corsa F - Living with it, everyday fun and problems...

• Hello all,

let us all hear all your stories, fun facts and bugs that every day has for you and your Opel Corsa F!

Opel Corsa F Elegance - black and lovely!

• stevekomn

Hat den Titel des Themas von „My Opel Corsa F - Living with it, everyday fun and problems...“ zu „Your Opel Corsa F - Living with it, everyday fun and problems...“ geändert.
  • I got the Corsa F GS 2019 and its a very good car for the price. But i dont like the Gear Shift. Its not smooth at some time.

• Hello volkerputt,

I don't have any issues with my Corsa F Elegance, it is really nice with the gear changes. I almost got the GS model, I just didn't like that it had all black headliner and column plastics, the car felt smaller inside in comparison with the white color (well, off-white I think) of mine. So I ended up with the one I got and I am super pleased with it.

I have noticed though that the outside paint of the car feels very "thin" let's call it like that. Even the slightest "scratch" makes the white layer beneath the black paint of my car visible!

It seems like they have only put one layer of black paint! :/ :/ :/

Opel Corsa F Elegance - black and lovely!

• My feedback to CORSA F.
    climatisation is always ON after start. Have to be switched OFF each time manualy.

no idea why, i hate htis

• You can deactivate this , using arduino with Sketch and program from a french Guy.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Hey! Es scheint, als ob Dir dieser Austausch gefällt, aber Du hast bisher noch kein Benutzerkonto erstellt. Mit einem Konto kannst Du über neue Antworten informiert werden, Foto's in unsere Galerie hochladen, unsere Tools nutzen, anderen mit einem „Gefällt mir“ danken oder selbst dabei unterstützen, anderen zu helfen. Gemeinsam können wir dazu beitragen, diese Community zu etwas größerem zu machen.